DEFIANCE 2050 - EM-8ER Community Guild

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
AS MY FREAKING TITLE SAY.

DEFI-EM8ER.jpg

EM-8ER COMMUNITY GUILD IS NOW UP AND READY FOR THE 10th JULY, AT THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF DEFIANCE 2050.

FREE 2 PLAY, FREE 2 JOIN.

(post update)
NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE ARE SEPERATED SERVER.

I CAN CREAT AN COMMUNITY GUILD ON THE AMERICAN SERVER IF REQUIRED.

Last edited:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Awesome! May consider playing again. I bought it at its initial launch and might be cool to check out what they have changed.
AWESOME. THEY MADE SOME CHANGES WITH THE EGO/CLASS AND HUD/UI.

NEVER PLAYED OLDEFIANCE, CAN'T TELL ALL THE DIFFERENCES.

HAD FUN WITH @Jaunn LAST NIGHT (#NOHOMO)
@Degiance WILL JOIN LATER TOO.

WITH MORE PEOPLE, WE MIGHT PULL OFF SOME ROAD RAGE.

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
so i played this back in 13 and 14.
even bought dlcs and stuff. will it still be there or have they tosses out my toons and their content?

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
see now im just confused to the max.
i downloaded and lanuched defiance right now to check on my toons and everything is just as i left it 4 years ago, how can it and 2050 be seperated games when they are the same?

and if everyting i have now, titles, dlc, vehicles and costumes cannot be directly transfered to 2050, why would i even play 2050 when the original is f2p and up and running?

Jaunn

Firstclaimer
Jul 29, 2016
France
I also needed to check how vets players of Defiance were supposed to play the 2050 one :
they can't.
All they can do is transferring the stuff they bought with IRL money into the new Defiance.
Well that's still better than nothing, but you have to create a new char and redo all over again...

And yeah I joined @Torgue_Joey (thanks for the guild invite and the funny moments XD) and I was super happy I could find some firefall vibes into the event missions surrounding us, it's very similar in a way. But as I told one of my friends it lacks of real liberty of movement, nervosity, sexy frames and jetpacks!
Anyways he will join us too, I made him buy the cheap Demolitionist class since the key was something like 6€ like I did lol

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
auto seperater of manualy seperated?
i found no option for server selection this morning when i made a toon before job but then again, i didnt look for it either.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
auto seperater of manualy seperated?
i found no option for server selection this morning when i made a toon before job but then again, i didnt look for it either.
MANUAL SETTING IN THE GLYPH LAUNCHER. UPPER RIGHTER CORNER.
MIGHT NEED TO SHOOT A HOLE ON YOU SCREEN TO FINGER THAT SH*T.

EVEN THE 2 TOONS ARE SEPARATED ON ONE SERVER. BOTH TOONSY WON'T BE IN THE GUILD, UNLESS, I INVITE BOTH OF 'EM.

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
well, this is an odd one: there is no prefromance issues for me in eu playing on u.s server. no ping drops, no lagg.
and it seems this goes for many other eu players cuz u.s server is extremyl active in the beginner zone when you u.s guys basicly are sleeping.

no1 thinks about the sever change and when there is no preformance issues, eu players ends upp at u.s server as that is defualt selection.
i made a toon on eu server and guess waht, it is more or less empty. i saw 5 puple dots on the radar in the beginner camp, on u.s sever it is a sea of purple dots and a steady stream from the first mission point.

i kept 2 vintage titles and both dlc outfits that i bought from original defiance, but my toons nor the stuff that came whit the original packs during its pay 2 play era in 13 did not transfer(aka my orange car)