December skin 2021

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have just had a look in my inventory and only see the hunter zero as the latest skin and have the wraith one but cannot see the bullcat or the ice fox pet yet.

Is there a delay for that to appear?
Also do we get the Reaper on the bullcat similar to Wrenga & snow bunny?

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
I recall from the Discord:

It's possible that they're still going through and manually placing skins in at the moment? Not sure. I can see the Tiger and Fox skins above Wraithe in my inventory at the moment.

Edit: Just got the email. Looks like they're done automatically.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have checked and can see double copies of the House Wraithe Light Frame & part 2 which confused me abit.

Bull tiger or the ice fox not there yet o.o

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Also do we get the Reaper on the bullcat similar to Wrenga & snow bunny?
Hi @Pandagnome
I had already noticed your post and sent your issue and this question up the chain so they could be investigated/answered.

I have not YET received a reply.

To re-state the announcement here on the forums for anyone who missed the announcement via email and Discord. . .

A CLARIFICATION FROM GRUMMZ:
The $1.00 USD sale price on Em-8ER Patron Subscriptions is for new subscribers only.

Those who were already subscribed in December 2021, will be receiving 2 skins as an apology for the delay on the scheduled December 2021 skin; these will be manually placed on those subscriber's accounts.

This is in addition to the "To Be Announced" Skin for January 2022.

Anyone who subscribes before the January skin is released will receive the Wraithe Skin (November 2021) and the "To Be Announced" Skin for January 2022.

Thank you all for your patience!!

The "2 December 2021 skins" referenced in the announcement are the "Tiger Mount" and the "Ice Fox Pet". The January 2022 skin is the "Zero" male character skin.

NOW... in answer to your concern on Discord Pandagnome, you have not missed anything IF you were subscribed during December 2021.

I hope this helps!! :)
~ Fae

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Thanks for clearing that up, appears i have made a boo boo waaaaaaAAAA :(

In December 24, 2021 got the ashee and thought i signed for the December month but didnt !

I will wait for that discount time to get the Bull tiger, do not see the ice fox anywhere in General store?