Dauntless - EM-8ER COMMUNITY GUILD

EM8ER COMMUNITY GUILD IN DAUNTLESS?

• YES!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • JUST DO IT. I WANT SEE YOU CRYING OVER WASTED CASH.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
AIGHT. WITH DAUNTLESS OUT AND QUEUE GETTING BETTER OR FIXED OR WHATEVER THE DEVS ARE DOING WITH THE SERVER.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY IN OUR BADASS COMMUNITY PLAYS THAT GAME.
WITH ENOUGH SLABS I MIGHT BE CONVINCED TO WASTE SOME CASH TO CREATE AN EM-8ER COMMUNITY GUILD.

SO.
DO. YOU. WANT. A. GUILD. QUESTION MARK.

Bane

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
As usual when I play a female char I do it under the name Rivara. Same for Dauntless, so inv me please. Dont know how long the game will last however, a bit repetative, but that is the curse of this genre.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
As usual when I play a female char I do it under the name Rivara. Same for Dauntless, so inv me please. Dont know how long the game will last however, a bit repetative, but that is the curse of this genre.
COOL IDEA. LET'S SEE HOW THIS FRIEND INVITE WORKS AND IF THERE'S SOME REGIONAL SERVER LIMITS.
PLAYING WITH FRIEND OR SLABS YOU KNOW MAKES IT LESS DULL.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
I haven't got anything ready like downloading or making an account but I will later some time. I got Dying Light to play with a bud so it might be a day or two before I can join the guild.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I haven't got anything ready like downloading or making an account but I will later some time. I got Dying Light to play with a bud so it might be a day or two before I can join the guild.
YOU GOT PLENTY TIME.
IMMA START A GUILD NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.
BETTER NEWS: I'M FREEEEEEEEEE ON THAT WEEKEND.

Jaunn

Firstclaimer
Jul 29, 2016
France
Not much to do in Dauntless, that game is maybe released a year too early. There's nothing really to talk about it, there are 10 behemots, 5 zones where :
You leave Ramsgate,
• land on an island
• have a little walk to gather some flowers
• find the behemot
• kill it
• back to Ramsgate
• buy potions
• upgrade stuff
repeat !

What's good is the combat system. Pretty easy to handle but hard to masterize mostly when the Behemot has some difficult patterns to anticipate. When you get the right Cells (random gift after you accomplish a serie of upgrade or hunts) you are OP, but they generally are crap.

Also Dauntless is :
Code:
if ( myEndgameTierArmorMaxDefense > noobTierArmorMaxDefense) {
 (myArmor == noobTierArmorMaxDefense)
}
as simple as that.
So there's no real advantage to take an armor from the higher tier, when you want to join a lower tier zone. Just pick the one that gives you the right cells.
That rules doesn't apply on weapon, they deal massive damage with the right cells, the element affects more or less the damage output but it's not really a problem since you want to break the parts or stagger.

Soloing is easy, few Behemots are difficult to solo.

If you are looking for some challenge, don't join OP people, don't make a group of OP people.
Simply join a random team and voilà (Yeah talking about these guys in the forum that complain on how the game is too easy now they have maxed cells with easy teamwork with the same players).
Good luck...