Cute, funny stuff spam. (No political stuff)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
It was a huge misunderstanding, Bert thought it was a brick of sugar to make large quantities of hot lemons as the honey had ran out. It was imperative to get this ingredient due to the long pandemic.

Ernie master minds a plan to make animal the greatest drummer of all time and it works for a time and that was a secret not many knew

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Liked the characters in this ridiculous entertaining story especially the cat and the new player.
Though i am questioning why the lady would have anything to do with cocaine and referring to her upper busts.. something suspicious is going on plus she looks too clean as well, most likely the contents are stored closer than expected hmm

DEA are not on the scene you got away this time!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Crpyto is dangerous even superman feels that pain ho ho very bad joke o.o
I am investing in tofu its more better and sold it to 2 other people my profits have gone up 2%

Water is going to be the future currency i will look into a huge water storage and collect much rain water then purify it with the help of a secret agent and then sell it in bottles as sky water because it makes sense.

Most of it i will use it for the house hold needs such as washing, squirting neighbour'd dog etc etc