Cute, funny stuff spam. (No political stuff)

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
anti-synergistic animal hybrid ideas:

woodpeck-meleon. has a long tongue that cushions its brain and can be launched from its mouth. while the tongue is out it provides no protection.

sharkonfly. can hover and fly in any direction, but can only breathe while flying forwards. TOOTH GUN?

cowcodile. extremely lethal rolling attack that kills both its prey and itself.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
funny things I saw today:
three black boys talking by the water-heater in a cornerstore while waiting for their tea to be done.
a car belonging to a driving-school parallell parking at ~0.2 meters per second.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
she has somehow gotten a second all-female ultra-badass guard organization. how many ultra-badass martial women are there in this town?

are the plague doctors all identical? I'm getting paranoid about the queen's masked people. someone should maybe use divine sense?

if he regenerates unstoppably, you could just get spikes stuck inside his eyes and ears.

couldn't someone with darkvision have just looked through the hole?

I have heard this is the most munchkin possible play, but it's perfect for this situation. I ask for permission to summon eight wolves.

I believe, given the situations, that risk of killing that were-rat, and risk of destroying your lantern, were acceptable consequences of my most effective available options for making the paladin not die.