customizable weapons?

KekHifR

Oct 6, 2016
I just wanna know is there gonna be customizable weapons function, like change the look of your weapon (color, patern..)change some parts for better performance and other stuff. Sry if this thread already exists. Thanks

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I just wanna know is there gonna be customizable weapons function, like change the look of your weapon (color, patern..)change some parts for better performance and other stuff. Sry if this thread already exists. Thanks
YEP, SOMETHING LIKE THIS ALREADY EXIST.
SOMEWHERE.

YEAH, OMNIFRAME AIN'T GONNA BE THE ONLY THING WE CAN DEFORM AND F*CK UP.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
All weapons will have horizontal customization. I am sure, particularly once we get a few expansions, that there will be a fair bit of visual customization as well.

Biz

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 30, 2016
Visuals, as important as they are for some, do not trump function in my book. I'd much rather see a system where I can make mechanics of a weapon behave in a way that is more in line with my preferred playstyle. With actual effect on gameplay and not just "fire slightly faster, but have less ammo". Saay if you have a nail gun that can be made into spike/rebar shooter instead, making it higher damage per round and more accurate but with much slower rate of fire. Instead of taking 10 shots, you might do the same damage in 1. Event if dps is technically the same, spraying BBs at your mobs never quite compares to nailing opponents to scenery with one well placed shot.

I would be happy with stock gunmetal gray if it was a gun worth having.

Kouyioue

Aug 1, 2016
I wouldn't mind one bit if the testbed they came up with was a wireframe terrain level with a ultilitarian GUI and an untextured omniframe ^_^

At least it'd be something interesting to watch for like 6 minutes

I just want function first once all function is down then the appearance of the guns and the frame should come. I want to be able to basically make a tanky frame like the mammoth and it look tanky and then instead of a mini gun of sorts mayble something with high splash dmg something to draw aggro [I was a mammoth that tried to get all enemys to shoot me and only me got got that often lol

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
YEAH, SKINS AND SH*T MIGHT COME LATER. GRUMMY WANT THE BASE GAME F*CKING PLAYABLE OUT AT BEST AS F*CKING POSSIBLE.

BUT STILL COOL AS F*CK ENOUGH IF EVEN THE SH*TTIEST STATS HAS AN VISUAL IMPACT ON THE WEAPON.
WE CAN B*TCH SLAP SKIN ON IT LATER.

ya I think that for money wise now I kind of hate this but sure as heck make me drop some money is color pallets that you can use on you frame like warframe. how the frame looks should be effected mainly by what you build and what you do with it. though more stuff needs to be for sale so the game was a nice income maybe some stuff to hang inside your frame? also decals would be a nice idea.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
ya I think that for money wise now I kind of hate this but sure as heck make me drop some money is color pallets that you can use on you frame like warframe. how the frame looks should be effected mainly by what you build and what you do with it. though more stuff needs to be for sale so the game was a nice income maybe some stuff to hang inside your frame? also decals would be a nice idea.
AS A PAY2SKIN IDIOT, I DON'T MIND PAYING THOSE STUFF. LIKE THE IDEA ABOUT DECALS.

A BLOODY RABBIT HEAD DANGLING ON MY BELT. OR THEIR F*CKING HEAD STRAPPED ON THE MECH SHOULDER.

HAVING BUMPER STICKER.
A BUNDLE OF DEV SIGNATURE FOR 100 BUCKS TO SLAP ON MY MECKA BUTT.

OR A F*CKING NAMING DECALS, SIMILAR TO THAT NAME PLATE IN ROBOCRAFT.
F*CK YES. A NAME STICKER TO SH*T ON MY FRAME. A. MUST. F*CKING HAVE. FOR ME.

KekHifR

Oct 6, 2016
To be honest i don't wanna spend real $ on some accessories if the game is P2P i dont see the point of it. I think everyone ho buy the game need to have chance to make his character how he wants, or make it that u can buy it with real $ or ING currency. It's just my opinion.

To be honest i don't wanna spend real $ on some accessories if the game is P2P i dont see the point of it. I think everyone ho buy the game need to have chance to make his character how he wants, or make it that u can buy it with real $ or ING currency. It's just my opinion.
Sounds good I just want to make sure it can support its self either with sups ro misconstructions that DO NOT EFFECT GAME PLAY PERIOD. if just being P2P is enough YA but if not I would not mind the other stuff even though people can be omg omg EVIL evil!

KekHifR

Oct 6, 2016
Yeah, i agree with u. I do not mind to, everyone has the right to spend their money on things they want, its just not everyone can afford that things although is cheap. Greeting ma friend :)

KekHifR

Oct 6, 2016
Yeah, lets just wait to see what dev will tell about that. Man i can't wait for our titles to show 2, it would mean a lot to us :)