Corrupt a wish

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Ya'll know that there was a post similar to this one b4 the website update , so I've taken the liberty to start a new one. Participate , or don't . Simple eh? The deal with this thread is that you ruin someone's wish and in turn you post a wish of your on only to get it corrupted. Sort of like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill, really.

Format: - I wish for XXXXXX

2nd commenter - Sure, but [ corrupt the wish in detail or simplified sentences ]

- I wish for XXXXXX

-------
I wish that Bannerlord is released

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
That's a lot of revived and necroed threads, makin me laugh! No matter, good to see you back.

Sure, you'll get bannerlord, as we all will eventually, but as always, you didn't ask for a release date, so we'll likely get it near 2080.

i really want bannerlord as well tho. I Wish it'll be released next year.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
your wish is granted and everything was going smoothly until the family from Alaska arrived and chewed up more than they could chew!!!

You are taken hostage at 1.30am preciously and arrived at secret Malamute region set to live in alaska for all eternity with the King Alaskan Malamute of the North east who summons you when he needs cheering up!

I wish for the most adaptable pyjama's that can be worn in any weather condition and suitable for scenarios such as work, party, gym, and much more!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Wish granted but the dude who watches the printing of instructions fell asleep so it was nothing but:

.... ... ..... ....... ......
..... (!) ......... ..

Which was supposed to say:

"Dont drag feet across the carpet with this product. Build up of static electricity will result in horrible jock itch and painful wedgy."

And because one of us has to do it...wish foooooor!

WORLD PEACE!

(Oh good Lordie someone please have fun with this)

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
you put on the pyjamas of yr dreams , but you caught a glimpse on the manual that it is still in experimental stage and would shrink exponentially . The nightwear becomes so tight that your " nooks and crannies " are seen clearly as they wrap tighter and tighter on you.

i wish for immortality

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
And because one of us has to do it...wish foooooor!

WORLD PEACE!
Congratulations, you've got a world made of peas. Life is no longer sustainable as we know it. Everyone is now dead, thanks to you and your wish for world peas.

i wish for immortality
You're immortal, but everyone you've ever known or loved is now dead, since the world changed into peas. You float through space for eternity on your great big ball of peas. There's nothing to eat but peas. Nothing to drink but peas. Enjoy your immortality.

I wish for a good nights sleep.

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
You get a good nights sleep , but you are unable to wake . Your dreams keep repeating every one hour which is Donald Trump confessing his love to Kim Jong Un and they smooch and proceed to get down and dirty. You are forced to watch your dream in a loop and you go mad :(

I wish for a good PC