Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
https://www.wargamer.com/teburu/board-games-future

https://www.techradar.com/news/teburu-is-the-future-of-board-games-that-nerds-actually-want

Was just a matter of time for this simplified tech. The tabletop designers on Steam are complicated as hell. If they reel in D&D, I’m all in on this. Hope they launch great from their kickstarter success.
I wonder if it could be connected directly to the board/device instead of wireless connectivity?

With tech i wonder if it would last because with classic tabletop games less things could go wrong functionally.

I only ever saw the first Mighty Morphin, when I grew up in the 90s. Not that I'm feeling like watching any of it, again. Now, it looks goofy, but back then, it was awesome. Even went to the cinema to watch the first movie two times, with my parents. It's nice to see the series, plural, lasted so long. And damn, those two bully guys were on for a long time. And even Johnny Young Bosch was in there, friggin' Ichigo/Nero.

Those energy melee weapons in Lightspeed Rescue actually look pretty sick! Something like that in Ember would be faaab!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US

I only ever saw the first Mighty Morphin, when I grew up in the 90s. Not that I'm feeling like watching any of it, again. Now, it looks goofy, but back then, it was awesome. Even went to the cinema to watch the first movie two times, with my parents. It's nice to see the series, plural, lasted so long. And damn, those two bully guys were on for a long time. And even Johnny Young Bosch was in there, friggin' Ichigo/Nero.

Those energy melee weapons in Lightspeed Rescue actually look pretty sick! Something like that in Ember would be faaab!
If I was born ten years later I would have been all for those series. This is older now, but I wish someone would take the risk with it like the R rated mutant movies now.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I only ever saw the first Mighty Morphin
The original is good and after the others came it didn't seem to interest me.
It was the fight scenes i liked most and some of them were funny.

This is older now, but I wish someone would take the risk with it like the R rated mutant movies now.
It is odd seeing this power ranger short film spin off the story is more dark and it fight scenes where good just not as much explosions as the original.

If I was born ten years later I would have been all for those series. This is older now, but I wish someone would take the risk with it like the R rated mutant movies now.

Oh, yeah, that's definitely a huuuge tonal shift, though. Nitty, gritty, gloomy, whereas, the original series AND many of the ones later could barely be taken seriously...by adults, anyway. As a kid they were awesome.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
So many scammers in the world heres just one of many, i like the approach that was made as he made them look daft and the reactions of those scammers made it that more funny :D