Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
That dude's story about a broken. back reminds me of Carey Hart and X Games 2001.

Skip to 2:11

"At the 2001 X-Games in Philadelphia, Hart attempted the backflip again for the best trick competition but suffered a bad crash coming off his bike at the beginning of the rotation. His injuries included several broken bones and ribs along with a bruised tailbone."

Jul 26, 2016

it ain't the first one designed and flown. It's just the largest one to be designed and flown. I understand the idea since it's cheaper to launch rockets from the sky rather than from the ground. Too bad no one is using it for it's intended purpose.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
That dude's story about a broken. back reminds me of Carey Hart and X Games 2001.

Skip to 2:11

"At the 2001 X-Games in Philadelphia, Hart attempted the backflip again for the best trick competition but suffered a bad crash coming off his bike at the beginning of the rotation. His injuries included several broken bones and ribs along with a bruised tailbone."
Ouch, and did not give up he deserved that success... i wouldnt do that i'll stick to forward rolls
This is true wearing pyjama's is never a better feeling on lazy day feel very empowered to relax so think they should have furniture clothes to wear furniture it could be art and fashion combined but maybe not so comfortable unless it was engineered right.

A good thing with wearing a table is you would not need to wait for a table in a restaurant as you have a table!!! The problem is solved a table backpack would be the solution jumping off your back and speaking "Hello my happy chap ....i am the table it is time for foods but you have no chair ".

No worries you can sit on the table just avoid the food !

Why was his character named The Mountain again? Sheesh....

He is a big boy, that is alot of foods if i ate that much would be living in the toilet :O

it ain't the first one designed and flown. It's just the largest one to be designed and flown. I understand the idea since it's cheaper to launch rockets from the sky rather than from the ground. Too bad no one is using it for it's intended purpose.
Could imagine 2 reapers on gliders joined together to form a bigger glider

Last edited: