Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
Angeal, Zack and even Genesis inspires more especially with that loveless poem. While Sepiroth has that entire falls apart from the seams thing and instead of trying to figure things out he instead decides that his gona blow up the planet while killing bunch of people along the way, i can't help but to think there was also some strange need to be superior to everyone else style complex there that not even a mothers love could fix granted Hojo messing with things on the background certainly don't help with mental stability. So Sephiroth was dealt a rotten hand but instead of playing it trough he folded and tried to flip the table.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I do need to ask which Sephiroth are we talking about. The bad ass war hero who is killed? Or the top three all time game villains reborn through Jenova cells? When a baddie has a line of "Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away." I say give the man the crown.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I do need to ask which Sephiroth are we talking about. The bad ass war hero who is killed? Or the top three all time game villains reborn through Jenova cells? When a baddie has a line of "Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away." I say give the man the crown.
Usually i dont like villians but he had a one sad child hood and much ptsd i think the worst villian of all was Hojo the jerk scientist!

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
so I needed to do the same thing to a lot of tabs earlier today, and tried ctrl-clicking tabs to select multiple like you can with files. and it worked!

this has apparently been a default feature of firefox for over a year!

did anyone here know this was a thing?

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
Far as i recall Sepiroth was created with the Jenova cells from the start and wasn't a real person if you played trough Crysis Core which where you get to discover Sepiroths real "birthplace" is a test tube. The Jenova cells planting project started after Sepiroths creation after they discovered what effects it had on him which caused alot of problems to Genesis and Angeal who were just given the cells instead of being created from the start causing wild mutations like a wing randomly sprouting from the shoulder blade.