Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Aug 3, 2016
France
Dear @SomeUnregPunk ,

I do not know the finances of the American army well, because I am French, but it seems to me that each army corps (Earth, sea, air, space also now ;-)) each have their budget.
The gauss cannon is developed by the navy, it seems to me, that this 'cape of invisibilé' would probably interest more the land army than the navy.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
imagine the next skin with this dress :eek::eek::po_O:p:cool:

I got to admit smexy however there should be more outfits they would be great for the social events in the sky city. Then again some might want to wear this in the mek :D

Oh and would be good to see more male outfits/skins too perhaps a his and hers outfit with xmas tree socks and glow in dark jumper who knows hmm

Jul 26, 2016
Dear @SomeUnregPunk ,

I do not know the finances of the American army well, because I am French, but it seems to me that each army corps (Earth, sea, air, space also now ;-)) each have their budget.
The gauss cannon is developed by the navy, it seems to me, that this 'cape of invisibilé' would probably interest more the land army than the navy.
not just america did testing on it. Still do testing on it. There is various patents filed by various people on this tech. It ain't just a done deal.

I know there was interest in applying the tech to buildings rather than movable objects, I just don't know where that research went. I know they had trouble with moving objects and uncontrolled environments. I don't know what happened with work on non-moving objects and uncontrolled environments. Secrecy is a bitch.