Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I would like this to be true but you never know but i will hold out hope that it is. ^^
Degiance, the story is true. Yes, good police officers DO exist!
See the Sacramento Bee newspaper article about the story in the video from last year below.

It's just that 99.99% of the time, the large "news" networks here in the U.S. choose to IGNORE these wonderful, inspirational stories of hope; in lieu of the most horrible, violence inciting, click bait stories. They're more interested in getting the ratings than anything else; and apparently negative news is how they choose to accomplish that. It's why I don't go searching for news at those networks anymore.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article175316866.html

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
See the Sacramento Bee newspaper article about the story in the video from last year below.

It's just that 99.99% of the time, the large "news" networks here in the U.S. choose to IGNORE these wonderful, inspirational stories of hope; in lieu of the most horrible, violence inciting, click bait stories. They're more interested in getting the ratings than anything else; and apparently negative news is how they choose to accomplish that. It's why I don't go searching for news at those networks anymore.

Majority of news is depressing its why i dislike news unless its good news like this!
Suppose its easier to promote bad news the standard norm, for example there are news of the army shown as war mongers but then there are other sides that show the peace keeping, humanitarian work by supplying food/drink and medical aid to those who need.

News sometimes wants you to see just the turd and make life even more turd its already bad as it is good news sure brings some hope that not all is complete doom and gloom.

Although can we really trust the news and do they have an angle to bring ratings up and such hmm

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com

Yey! Now to find something to add here ^^

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
I rather like how this was made and the music choice with little bit of inspirational message.

The clone 99 and Domino Squad short clips of them and how their story evolved trough the war.
99 says the type of stuff you sometimes need to say or hear.

Short clips giving some context for the videos above.. Sound warning the music can be abit loud on this.

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com

I think this fits the subject of this thread nicely.

I got interested and then watched this next...

I thought tuna was small fish. Man... I'm an idiot.
Yes definetly that fits here, it's always inspirational to see a man dedicated to his work and all the care he takes with the fish removing the bad meat while explaining why he does it. Just wonderful ^^

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
[Awesome video #1]

I think this fits the subject of this thread nicely.

I got interested and then watched this next...

[Awesome video #2]

I thought tuna was small fish. Man... I'm an idiot.

These videos were so AWESOMELY fascinating to watch! Thank you for sharing @SomeUnregPunk !

Oh and don't worry, the only reason I know the size of fish, generally speaking, because my paternal grandparents took me deep sea fishing quite a lot when I was young. ;)

Jul 26, 2016
why do they make it look so easy...

Practice anything long enough....

check this dude's channel out and maybe try making some yourself.

[edit]
but uhm when you do it, do it outside. Give yourself lots of ventilation. Cause everyone screws up the first few to hundred times. You don't want to be huffing paint after all.

Last edited: