[Concluded] Just $1 to get plenty of Em-8ER M3 milestone exclusive rewards

Discussion in 'General Ember Discussion' started by Xeevis, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Xeevis

Xeevis Well-Known Member Max Kahuna Forum Tech

Update: Milestone 3 campaign has ended with 537% of goal funded, thank you all for your contributions and massive support, you are awesome! It's happening!

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

If you don't want to commit too much money into pre-alpha project, ANY AMOUNT backers (that means even $1) are offered plenty of rewards from all the stretch goals. Even a bike! You can back with any amount on this IndieGoGo page. I'll list and update the stretch goals here as well as their unlocked status for convenience.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. Fabricio21RJ

Fabricio21RJ Member

Cool. My two Dreadnaught papercrafts would be pleased to have a new frie... enemy, I meant enemy.

Faeryl likes this.
  3. Jag

Jag Member

Definitely trying to grab all of my friends to back on this one... not that I have already been annoying the heck out of all my friends anyway to back this

Faeryl and Pandagnome like this.
  4. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

1,500 backers - Reward (Locked): If you get us to 1500 backers, we will provide all backers with a unique sci-fi motorcycle for player characters (not your Omniframe) at (final game) launch. Note that this is mainly cosmetic. Most players will travel using skim mode on their Omniframe. Using a bike you will still have to incur the wait-time of calling down your MEK once you reach your destination.

I am so going to do my best to get this to happen :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Faeryl, Wuterbear and Xeevis like this.
  5. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

We would need someone with a high range of people

6. Xeevis

Xeevis Well-Known Member Max Kahuna Forum Tech

Sad thing is that when this ends there will be thousands of people wishing they knew about this ... :oops:

7. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

I agree and recently went to a few local games shop and they seemed interested or probably looked at me and thought i was a mad person :eek::D but the best thing is if the word spreads and it picks up...goodies goodies galore for all:cool: Perhaps a little flyer could be made i have to ask my local area if they let me put it up hmm or a flash mob to make em8er known with a group all wearing em8er gear and small plastic drills that spins and lights up heading down to a random office or shopping mall even the police station ........ well maybe not the station but its always fun to spaz out in a group lol

if we all do our part its going to happen team em8er knights forward march!

Fabricio21RJ likes this.
  8. Schmuky

Schmuky New Member

i just want the 750 backers perk....Aero was the best

9. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Well-Known Member

I love the lootz! :)

Pandagnome and Mahdi like this.
  10. Natsuko

Natsuko New Member

I have to AGREE, that a nice perk for 750 ppl, would be to get Laura Post to bring back the AERO voice as an optional AI voice, etc. Let's keep the enthusiasm and momentum going guys. :)

Fabricio21RJ and Mahdi like this.
  11. PlzBanMe

PlzBanMe Gatestrider Ember Moderator

Seems very much in reach. Remember Grummz is counting paypal numbers too.

Faeryl, Pandagnome and Mahdi like this.
  12. DiBBz

DiBBz Member

i was a bit tight on money leading up to this month but got a little bonus but by the time i realized it i've completely forgotten about the campaign. but im not completely skint so far. :p tho i wish more of the spotlight would be shown on this topic overall for people wanting to pay with paypal. nothing against indigogo and kinda hate the fact paypal has a backwards mentality on crowdfunding hence the payment option has been pulled from the site same with kickstarter.

but really just not wanting another site to handle my credit/debit card details for something that i barely use anyways. its typically why i wait for founder programs to start up via game developers to invest my money straight into

13. Schmuky

Schmuky New Member

you can message Grummz on discord for direct paypal, he does this daily i think

Wuterbear likes this.
  14. DiBBz

DiBBz Member

all ready done. had a little DM with grummz early this afternoon. everything is all sorted out

15. Schmuky

Schmuky New Member

YEY 750 perk unlocked

16. Despair

This was one of my Personal favorite goals

Mahdi likes this.
  17. Petar Stoyanov

Petar Stoyanov New Member

If you make this game even half as good as Firefall was in early beta - I'm sold! Already backed the project, hope I live to see it live :D

BraveDude8, Pandagnome, Mahdi and 2 others like this.
  18. Despair

Maybe its like kingdom hearts...then our grandchildren will play it for us

Fabricio21RJ and Pandagnome like this.
  19. Shuriko

Shuriko New Member

Im new to this, How do I get the stuff they announce with the packs? How do they know it was me?
    I decided to help out with the 35 bucks one.

Pandagnome and Fabricio21RJ like this.