Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Salutations Reapers.

Today is the first in a series of blogs called Community Spotlights. These will be short and sweet introductions to our fellow community members. Say hello to the first brave soul to have a light shined on him, Xeevis. He is our valiant volunteer who helps with add-ons, various necessitates, and a few indulgences to keep our forums running smoothly. Click here to read it.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Salutations Reapers.

Today is the first in a series of blogs called Community Spotlights. These will be short and sweet introductions to our fellow community members. Say hello to the first brave soul to have a light shined on him, Xeevis. He is our valiant volunteer who helps with add-ons, various necessitates, and a few indulgences to keep our forums running smoothly. Click here to read it.
Xeevis is also a very valuable volunteer on the fan-run Ember Discord server, running the Ember Bot.
Thank you BOTH @Ronyn and @Xeevis for ALL you do for the Ember community - official and fan-run! :cool::cool::cool:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Alright forget editing previous post.

Wow! Wow wow wow. I am diggin' these interviews in a major way. How awesome to get to know more about the team!

The winning statement for me, "Over time I've monetized on my newly gained skills as a freelancer, but money was never my drive. I'm just grateful when I can contribute to worthy projects."

That killer Ember Volunteer badge is spreading. With people having that open mind for the very progress of Ember, it just builds on the confidence this will happen. This is encouraging to the rest of the community to keep tossing ideas out. Delivering them on the respectful note that is beginning to be the reputation around here will get the right people paying close attention.

The excitement, the involvement, the future. We are all so ready for this.

Ok ok, sorry for my Micheal Keaton moment there. I watched Need For Speed recently.

Adrian

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Brasov
@Xeevis You seem like a cool guy with good taste in games. Happy to have someone like you around.
@Xeevis and @ all others helping (volunteers, mods, etc). Thank you for everything you beautiful people do for Ember <3

@Ronyn I like the community spotlight. It's a nice idea and there are definitely a lot of interesting names in the community that i would like to read more about. However i do hope that the focus will be the Developer insights series :)

Status
Not open for further replies.