Community Spotlight - Xeevis

Discussion in 'Community Corner' started by Ronyn, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Ronyn

Ronyn Deepstryker Community Manager

Salutations Reapers.

Today is the first in a series of blogs called Community Spotlights. These will be short and sweet introductions to our fellow community members. Say hello to the first brave soul to have a light shined on him, Xeevis. He is our valiant volunteer who helps with add-ons, various necessitates, and a few indulgences to keep our forums running smoothly. Click here to read it.

Tyceus, Speedy93, Harven and 15 others like this.
  2. Mahdi

Mahdi THMPR Inbound - Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

Wahoo! Don't have time to read this before work so I will edit later. For now though, again thank you for all you do to help this community and Ember team.

Ronyn, Faeryl, Xeevis and 1 other person like this.
  3. Earth_Soldier

Earth_Soldier Deepscanner

Thank you Ronyn and Xeevis for being there and be awesome.

[​IMG]

Ronyn, Adrian, Faeryl and 2 others like this.
  4. Xeevis

Xeevis Well-Known Member Max Kahuna Forum Tech

5. engjang

engjang New Member

[​IMG]

Thank you @Ronyn[/QUOTE]

I cannot thank Ronyn and Xeevis enough for your excellence, dedication and awesomeness in this community!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    Ronyn, Faeryl, Mahdi and 1 other person like this.
  6. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

Particularly liked this part Xeevis mentioned

"This community is helpful and supportive. Even if we don’t agree on certain things, we still manage to settle it down".

Ronyn and Mahdi like this.
  7. Nakiato

Nakiato Moderator Ember Moderator

It's fun to learn stuff like this about our community. Thank you both for taking the time to do this.

ApisLove, 13umbleBee, Ronyn and 6 others like this.
  8. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Firstclaimer

:) very :cool:

Ronyn and Faeryl like this.
  9. Faeryl

Faeryl Firstclaimer Base Commander Greeter

Xeevis is also a very valuable volunteer on the fan-run Ember Discord server, running the Ember Bot.
    Thank you BOTH @Ronyn and @Xeevis for ALL you do for the Ember community - official and fan-run! :cool::cool::cool:

Tyceus, Ronyn, Torgue_Joey and 4 others like this.
  10. Mahdi

Mahdi THMPR Inbound - Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

Alright forget editing previous post.

Wow! Wow wow wow. I am diggin' these interviews in a major way. How awesome to get to know more about the team!

The winning statement for me, "Over time I've monetized on my newly gained skills as a freelancer, but money was never my drive. I'm just grateful when I can contribute to worthy projects."

That killer Ember Volunteer badge is spreading. With people having that open mind for the very progress of Ember, it just builds on the confidence this will happen. This is encouraging to the rest of the community to keep tossing ideas out. Delivering them on the respectful note that is beginning to be the reputation around here will get the right people paying close attention.

The excitement, the involvement, the future. We are all so ready for this.

Ok ok, sorry for my Micheal Keaton moment there. I watched Need For Speed recently.

Ronyn, Pandagnome, Faeryl and 2 others like this.
  11. Despair

Despair Firstclaimer - Death Reaper - Frame Founder

MVP detected!

Tyceus, Ronyn and Torgue_Joey like this.
  12. Adrian

Adrian THMPR - Emberite - Deepscanner

@Xeevis You seem like a cool guy with good taste in games. Happy to have someone like you around.
    @Xeevis and @ all others helping (volunteers, mods, etc). Thank you for everything you beautiful people do for Ember <3

@Ronyn I like the community spotlight. It's a nice idea and there are definitely a lot of interesting names in the community that i would like to read more about. However i do hope that the focus will be the Developer insights series :)

Faeryl, Ronyn, Xeevis and 2 others like this.
  13. RaZoR

RaZoR Deepscanner

Thankyou Xeevis. Keep up the good work.
    Your full of surprises Ronyn. Well done.

Ronyn, Krhys, Xeevis and 1 other person like this.
  14. 13umbleBee

13umbleBee Emberite

Awesome work. Thanks guys.

Xeevis likes this.
  15. Guardian548

Guardian548 Tsi-Hu Hunter

Thanks! Really, thank you for everything you do!

Xeevis likes this.
  16. Megakoresh

Megakoresh New Member

You actually stuck around, when everyone else moved on. Not everyone has the balls to go that far for what you want. Well played.

engjang, Mahdi, Xeevis and 1 other person like this.
  17. Death

Death New Member

Something like this courage.

18. FrOgM

FrOgM New Member

god bless you guys and god bless you mark for doing the lords work on making this game

Xeevis and Mahdi like this.