Community How To:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouyioue

Aug 1, 2016
################
Alright ! ! What can YOU guys teach the em8ers ? ?
################

How To:
Send someone to a jumpscare website twice.

Step one: Send them there regularly the first time.
Step two: Pretend to be looking up clothing and asking for feedback for a few minutes(WITH LINKS ! !)
Step three: Run that jumpscare website's URL through a URL shortener. Like bit.ly or tinyURL.

Step four: Send your friends to the jumpscare website
AGAIN, but through the shortened URL from step three. ! ! ! :D

BOOM! ! ! ! Jackpot! Using the same tactic TWICE ! ! ! !

Last edited:

NoahDVS

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
How to dramatically reduce the amount of tech support needed by the non-tech savvy people in your life: install Linux for them. Seriously, Linux can be more user friendly than Windows or Mac OS X if the user has basic needs. I've installed Ubuntu, Xubuntu and Lubuntu for friends and family and most of them never complained about anything not working afterward. All updates can be installed at the click of a button or even handled automatically, without forcing the user to restart.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
How to dramatically reduce the amount of tech support needed by the non-tech savvy people in your life: install Linux for them. Seriously, Linux can be more user friendly than Windows or Mac OS X if the user has basic needs. I've installed Ubuntu, Xubuntu and Lubuntu for friends and family and most of them never complained about anything not working afterward. All updates can be installed at the click of a button or even handled automatically, without forcing the user to restart.
I SEE UBUNTU. I SLAM LIKE.

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
How to :
Not make me or Policetrooper shout "HERESY!"

Step one : do not post slaaneshi pictures (this includes stuff we can see in this one part of the forum, you know which one, HERETICS.)
Step two : do not praise Nurgle, this includes any sickness you may have.
Step three : do not praise Khorne by shouting for blood sacrifices or going full out berserk.
Step four : do not try to imitate Tzeentch, do not go full out phylosophical.
Step five : only Torgue_Joey is allowed to make tons of blood go everywhere with his explosives, as he uses them to fight the ennemies of mankind.

How to :
Not make me or Policetrooper shout "HERESY!"

Step one : do not post slaaneshi pictures (this includes stuff we can see in this one part of the forum, you know which one, HERETICS.)
Step two : do not praise Nurgle, this includes any sickness you may have.
Step three : do not praise Khorne by shouting for blood sacrifices or going full out berserk.
Step four : do not try to imitate Tzeentch, do not go full out phylosophical.
Step five : only Torgue_Joey is allowed to make tons of blood go everywhere with his explosives, as he uses them to fight the ennemies of mankind.
Heresy! HERESY! HHEERREESSYY!!
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.