Community Event Suggestion

Are you in?

• I'll be there.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I have things to do, perhaps another time?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I didnt vote because....... Were in crisis mode here.. We have a missing cat.. May have gotten out of house.. Kids freaking out..
Soooooo.. I may be available.. or not.:(

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
I logged in at 2:04pm and checked a few times. Didn't see more than 2 people online who I believe were afk.

People may be more interested if there was more polish to the demo. And there needs to be more users; Em8er's population is still fledgling and only brought ~33 peak players for Thursday's demo release. The community isn't big enough or informed enough to organize within days. With a small community more noise needs to be made to organize events

It seems people only care about pvp when there are rewards/progression.
certainly incentives help but I disagree with the generalization of people not caring about non-incentive pvp. Firefall didn't have a ton of progression for pvp and it was popping before the dramatic changes. Other games like Paladins, Overwatch, Unreal Tournament, battleroyals, don't have significant progression/incentives yet people still play them. What actually keeps people playing is up to debate but I'd point to their fun and perceived player skill factor.

Last edited: