Christmas Eve GATE Codes

Nov 2, 2019
codes say they have all been used already, but nothing on my account

60x GATE Marigold: B57NX-65PK6-CQFVB
60x GATE Vulpes x Artica (rabbit pet): E5FHU-CJGAB-LKENT
GATE codes are for gifts to the awesome Em-8ER community. Redeem them for free skins, mounts, mechs, and even backer packs. Dropping daily on Twitter and whenever we do e-mail updates leading up to X-Mas! Redeem them HERE.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I am usually very late for those and have tried applying a code myself before, and the same happens to me.

Since those codes are limited in numbers, they get used quite fast and guess email is slower compared to all that social media!

Unless they email or put it on Em8er forum first and then put it out on to the social media after.

So unless they could reserve some codes for email / Em8er forum users and those on social media.
For example

If there are 60 codes

30 codes for social media
30 codes for email or Em8er forum

Any left overs can be split between the 2 ways of communication!

What about login rewards in the Em8er forum so you have more chance of getting a code hmm

ungwelianti#5959

Omega Founder
Ark Liege
Mar 23, 2020
Even more hard to snatch one of those codes if you're living in Europe.

was waiting for them to correct their error e-mail Gatecode, they said it was going to come later that night, I stayed up VERY late, like 7am in my country, nothing ever came. Went to bed and when I woke up I saw that some 1h prior to me waking up, they had sent out a new message with those codes I waited for hah..

Good luck mr!