Chief Chat Tomorrow 4pm PDT - NEW update video & special announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
We have a new Chief Chat with raffle for three Newcomer Backer Packs tomorrow at 4pm PDT on our Discord Server! (see sidebar to join)

We've got a new video update for Em-8ER with an exciting special announcement at the end that you won't want to miss! Also, we introduce the Newcomer Backer Packs which new backers can review and purchase today.

Head on over to YouTube to watch our latest Em-8er update!

Want to get in on Em-8ER? Click the link! Newcomer Dropship Backer Packs Available Now!
https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/5

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
So the video was a bit unclear to me...Grummz mentioned the final thumper encounter and then said we would get to see all the art at the end of the month. So is this the final kickstarter demo or just an art demo?

Also concerning the new packages...I noticed that the Gsuit offering is listed as V2...I assume from that this is a different look from the previous chroma gsuit in M3? Is there a comparison shot between the two?

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
So the video was a bit unclear to me...Grummz mentioned the final thumper encounter and then said we would get to see all the art at the end of the month. So is this the final kickstarter demo or just an art demo?

Also concerning the new packages...I noticed that the Gsuit offering is listed as V2...I assume from that this is a different look from the previous chroma gsuit in M3? Is there a comparison shot between the two?
The art he mentioned as being released at the end of the month is the Art demo. This will be a static display of all the assets modeled so far. Players can log in and view all models in a rendered environment, possibly something similar to the THMPR exe.

The kickstarter demo (final thumper encounter) will be entirely different. It will have actual 'gameplay'. Players can log in with their characters, call down and enter omniframes, use THMPRs to mine resources and defend them from enemy mobs that spawn. This will be released close to the kickstarter going live and will be used as the promo material for the same (pretty sure you knew this detail already).

As for the geesuits, the M3 version is the one you see in the update videos, only with chroma effects.

founder geesuit.JPG

V2 geesuits
suiton-437x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.