Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ah the chief chat seemed like alot of fun and a lot of winners in those competition too!

- Em8er manga! pleaseee
- Crixa table top is alive
- T-shirt, hats, beanies & more?
- Special edition Navel novel with em8erad assless chaps?
- Dropship skins :cool:
- Dun dun dun Kaiju planet bound hmm
- Common exchange vote for resources towards building create/upgrade
- Torgue exploded headphones from pure excitement
- More ideas more from the community

.....no no no thank you!

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Important stuff discussed in the Chief Chat as below:

Modding: Not planned, instead players may get the chance to make/design and sell cosmetics.

Server Hosting: via AWS, game data streaming will not be used.

Crafting: Two tier system
  • Recipes: enables the player to directly craft the item they want
  • Higher tier crafting: Players can give an item (with necessary resources) to another player, who will in-turn fine-tune the weapon for you.
Cosmetics: Skins inspired by popular shows are under consideration

New Download section at https://my.em8er.com/
Dropships:
  • Will be used to deliver THMPRs and Omniframes to player, also for inter-pocket travel
  • Closer the base, faster the delivery of THMPRs and Omniframes to the player
  • Personal dropships will be displayed on screen while travelling between pockets, akin to warframe/destiny
  • Tommaso is working on dropship concepts for personal dropships: cosmetics that will be sold via the shop – different types, colour, material, shader, geometry variants will be made available.
  • Dropship structure plan: THMPRs housed in the central section, omniframes folded up in the rear
Tsi-Hu and Kaiju:
  • Toshi has completed the Tsi-hu humanoid - sent to rigging
  • Working on a kaiju model. Additional work being carried out on something (variant? modification?) that will be revealed later.
Upcoming Art build: will be a model gallery of the human male, female, omniframe, Tsi-Hu humanoid.

A series of novels for Em-8ER are being worked on by Grummz.

Work has been resumed on the Crixa Tabletop RPG. A new dev (we now know to be Nizuul, as per announcement earlier this week: https://forums.em8er.com/threads/crixa-rpg-under-development.1283/) has been assigned to the task.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Crixa tabletop and the dropships are the biggest take always for me this time. And Toshi, you da man! Every chief chat brings Em-8er one step closer to reality. Nizuul, WHADDUP! Got quite a few friends back in Texas interested in Crixa.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hi All!
Thank you, all of you! Keep up!

Q: Do we have a target date for the next CC? (I could not make this last one.)

Cheers: DoktOrk :-D

Hey there @DoktOrk ! As of this moment, there has been no announcement of when the next Chief Chat will be.

I'm sure either Ronyn or Grummz will make a thread on the forums as well as ping @ everyone in Discord to announce the next Chief Chat. I believe an email gets sent to the mailing list as well.

And, it is also posted in the
#updates channel in Discord. :)

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
The next Chief Chat has been announced. It will be on Tuesday, Sep 4th, at 4 PM PST.
Many thanks!
I want to be an M3 backer so bad... Unfortunately, I would need a smaller wonder to make it, since it is 01:00 AM in my country.
But still, thank you!

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Many thanks!
I want to be an M3 backer so bad... Unfortunately, I would need a smaller wonder to make it, since it is 01:00 AM in my country.
But still, thank you!

Well, these aren't the M3 packs being raffled, quite unsure when they will be raffled again since the new program is live. The raffle this time will be one of these:

https://my.em8er.com/perks/campaign/5

Status
Not open for further replies.