Casting Call

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Are we meeting up on a particular server US, Pacific or EU?

I am having issues with discord app can try another browser otherwise think be able to hear others is to play twitch of one of you streaming.

Hope oneday there will be ingame voice!

Popped on all 3 servers doesn't seem to be anyone is this even today, have i got the time right hmm
perhaps you all went inside the portal and trapped in a time loop :eek:

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Suggestion for cast call and the future!

1) Date of cast July 4th 2021 at 5pm - 9pm Est (eastern time) & the demo on e.g GlideTune2, play on server e.g. US. This can be posted here or on latest profile post too

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
This is good site to check if anyone can make the time to compare the time zones.

2) Any delay or cancellation could be made aware to let others know and help not to waste their time. can also be posted here or on latest profile post too

E.g. if someone may say able to make it for 5pm -7pm but another can make it for 8pm -9pm
then it may be tricky since the time range is 4 hours apart. Then what is a good time for most even if it is just for 1 hour - 1.5?

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If it is still on for later sorry most likely miss it, have much poops chores to do or it will pile up and never be done :eek:

Until next sunday!

Also think i am able to commit to 1-2 hours as sundays is a day before monday and taking care of a member of family with a health condition takes priority.

5-7pm est is good otherwise another time/day and if not sadly... i will have to say unable to commit to that
hope you understand. :oops:

Last edited:

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
If it is still on for later sorry most likely miss it, have much poops chores to do or it will pile up and never be done :eek:

Until next sunday!

Also think i am able to commit to 1-2 hours as sundays is a day before monday and taking care of a member of family with a health condition takes priority.

5-7pm est is good otherwise another time/day and if not sadly... i will have to say unable to commit to that
hope you understand. :oops:
Don't worry, we're not starting until we have as many members as the playable mockup allows and the playable mockup is available

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
No, sorry.. I guess my eyesight and snark got away from me. :D
That works well 1-2 hours ish

I am able to do this just for an hour, and may not use a mic depends if others are sleeping or not.
We will have a test stream at the scheduled time this Sunday just to make sure everything works. We can spin it asa a fourth of july thing, so if you want to celebrate America's founding with us, come on down. Link will be provided day of.