Carmen - KAIJU FIELD RESEARCHER Appreciation thread!

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings Reapers,

Have you seen the intelligent and intoxicating, Carmen? She is a Kaiju Field Researcher!
Here she is in all of her Glory!

She is the latest skin from CuteSexyRobutts. Do you love her like we do? Well..
LET'S HEAR IT!

Post below expressing your appreciation for Carmen.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
It is very nice... butt butt i dont know about the heels most of the skins of the females in heels why not boot types or some shoes etc

I know its all about sexy sexy things great, however i'd like to see some variation too.

Also an observation where are the nice tanned/brown/black/asian skins because i have not seen many.

Oh and what about the none human skins such as creatures, cyborgs, etc etc

E.g.

1598481827126.jpeg
1598482218384.jpeg
1598482492954.jpeg
1598482622262.jpeg
https://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-32/mea-cora-harper.html

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
Carmen so far is my favorite female skin. Her clothing and added tools makes it look like she's ready to do more than just read. Having tools attached to her clothing and having a clipboard in hand looks like she's dedicated to getting business done while being totally calm about it all. Her laid back posture within the background setting just shows how confident and bonded she is with her crew that she lounges in her chair for everyone to see.

I'd like to see more clothing that has functionality in a work space. It could be ammo slings, utility belts, medkit pouches. Some asymmetrical cyberware would be neat.

Subjective Criticism: I'm not a fan of high heels on everything. Specifically for Carmen I fear her ankles may be broken; her ankles have a negative angle relative to her tibia AND her feet also maintains extended toes.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Carmen so far is my favorite female skin. Her clothing and added tools makes it look like she's ready to do more than just read. Having tools attached to her clothing and having a clipboard in hand looks like she's dedicated to getting business done while being totally calm about it all. Her laid back posture within the background setting just shows how confident and bonded she is with her crew that she lounges in her chair for everyone to see.

I'd like to see more clothing that has functionality in a work space. It could be ammo slings, utility belts, medkit pouches. Some asymmetrical cyberware would be neat.

Subjective Criticism: I'm not a fan of high heels on everything. Specifically for Carmen I fear her ankles may be broken; her ankles have a negative angle relative to her tibia AND her feet also maintains extended toes.
Also her heels could be dangerous she may slip and accidentally gouge an eye out which is not really great to do to your co-workers oop

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Carmen is in my top 3 favorites! I really like the little details that CSR included like the Ginormous eyeball in the background with other researchers working around it to give it scale.
Well done!
I have to admit, I really LOVE the fine details in CSR's concept art images. First time I get my eyes on one, I open it up in Paint 3D and zoom in to look for all the cool little details. It's like a treasure hunt. :cool:

RoseDream

Firstclaimer
Feb 14, 2017
I love the idea that even the field researchers have no problems climbing into a Omni-frame and getting out into the thick of things.
I 100% would love to get a mission where we come up on a field base that's being attacked and you have Carmen or a Not!-Carmen out there in their omni-frame just bulldozing enemies while excitably exclaiming how they just can't wait to pick through them afterwards and discover new things.

For the picture itself? I'm a major fan of CSR. And the Way of the Waifu is stronk with this one. the whole 'Sexy Scientist' is on point (like her boots - that ankle is a wee bit worrying, mebbe she's just stretching?) with this one. Can't wait to see her modeled ingame.