Can't purchase Feli Gatestrider skin.

cinder#5265

Celeste, OP-AI Full Character
Jun 23, 2021
I heard that this skin was in the store and wanted to get it, but I only have the option to gift it. It's not in my inventory and I can't gift it to myself. Is the website broken or is it on my end? Help appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hello @cinder#5265 welcome to Em-8ER!!

This is an issue with that specific page on the website. I don't know how many others have had this experience but, I DO know the Dev Team is working on a solution.

That is all the information I have at this time. Please be patient as our small Dev Team work to resolve it. Thanks!!

~ Faeryl

Skum

NEW - SHIFTER
Mar 1, 2019
So I had the same problem and have found a workaround. When I logged out of the site, it showed both the purchase and the gift buttons. If you click the purchase button when you are not logged in, it will prompt for a login, then go to the cart page with the skin in there. At that point just put in your payment info and it works.

or at least that's how I got it to work :D

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
Another workaround for anyone seeing this post in the future before it is fixed, is to copy the URL for the 'Gift' option, and change /gift to /order.
For the Feli Gatestrider skin, the direct link is https://my.em8er.com/perks/package/46/order
Just make sure the Order Checkout contains the correct item, in case the package numbers change, and your Inventory just in case you already have the skin (since they're currently untradeable).