Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Reapers,

On behalf of Grummz, Myself, and the entire Em-8ER Dev and community teams we want to say thank you. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We are overwhelmed by the support you have shown us. There is so much to say about how thankful we are...but I am truly without words to express how much love we feel right now.

The goal we set for milestone three was 20 thousand, your donations exceeded that goal buy over 575 percent. This allows us to bypass the need for any additional milestones and will allow us to put our full focus into developing the playable mock up. Over the next several months we will be delivering the milestones, one by one, until the mock up is complete.

So for now I will stop talking, I will be getting some rest then getting to work on processing all of the amazing rewards you guys unlocked! After that, expect to see a lot more...

Take a breath Reapers, you have made magic happen.
-Ronyn

TheSlaya

Firstclaimer
Jul 5, 2017
Will there be any other opportunities to back? I just stumbled across this today, but it's already past the deadline.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Great Job Everyone!
We did it. YOU did it! 114,000 between IndieGoGo and Paypal Donations! This is going to allow us to create a GREAT playable mockup and video to grow our audience which is already 12,000 strong.

Here's what's next:

• Over the next week we will be collating all the pledges. There were many upgrades, paypal pledges, gifts and prizes that need to be integrated and checked to match against perks.
  • By this Friday backers at the $15 Scout level and above will receive e-mails of the PDF Vision Book and THMPR Art Build exe. If you gifted these, you may forward them onto whomever you gifted them too.
  • Next week we will begin contacting you for your forum name and your giftees forum names. You must have an Em-8ER forums accounts to receive your backer titles. We will verify your perk levels at this time.
  • By the end of Next Friday everyone who responds will begin to receive their titles, assigned by hand. Expect this process to take a week or so and we will start with highest backers and work our way backwards. There are 2000 we need to do by hand!
  • Note that perks that include multiple copies of the game or playable mockup do NOT come with multiple stretch goal unlocks or skins. These are 1 set per pack only. When you give a copy of the game or playable mockup you are only gifting the mockup or game, not duplicating the skins, bikes, etc.
That's it! In a month we should have the formal Em-8ER accounts set up that will link your forum, Discord and Em-8ER information. In six months the playable mockup should be ready. A month or two after that will be the KS.

Thank you all so much for your support!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.