Bunny, Bunny, Bunnies Everywhere....

Nov 6, 2019
Just inquiring here, are Rock Bunny and N.03 Bunny cosplay skin the same skin just with different accessories?
I keep throwing cash at ya, but don't want to throw it for the same thing twice. At least right now, maybe later.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Just inquiring here, are Rock Bunny and N.03 Bunny cosplay skin the same skin just with different accessories?
I keep throwing cash at ya, but don't want to throw it for the same thing twice. At least right now, maybe later.
Hello Missing Link!!
Yes, these are the same skins!!

Subscribers who already own the "N.03 Bunny Cosplay skin" in their "My Inventory" on the "My Account" page from the Em-8ER Monthly Patron, do not need to purchase the "Bunny Rock".

If you have questions about the Skin Customization System, check out the forum thread here:
https://forums.em8er.com/threads/ju...ilestone-3-progress-report-extra-credit.2058/

However, anyone who missed this skin via the Monthly Patron program... this is your chance to snag it!

I hope this helps!!
~ Faeryl (F.A.I.)

Aug 14, 2016
Hmm... given how this is a sci-fi game. Can't we use things like hologrames and power armor to change how we look?

So couldn't someone wear like a small exosuit while using a solid light hologram around their body to make them look like a rabbit? If so, I for one would love to make a character like the ones in the Bloody Roar games. But in keeping with the theme of bunnies and rabbits in this thread, here is one of my fav characters in those games Alice.

P.s. for the people who never heard of the Bloody Roar games.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
So couldn't someone wear like a small exosuit while using a solid light hologram around their body to make them look like a rabbit?
Could this mean have various hologram style options, even look like a tsihu to potentially walk into a heavily defended base

Even look like a bowl of cereal no one would think of a bowl of cereal to attack that would mean they could become a cereal killer oh heha ho i like that. :D

Just so people dont get too worried and like to keep in immersion guessing the filter would account for holograms too.

Mar 18, 2021
Options for fishnets & colour, pattern, style ?

Even 2 tones, maybe a chroma style

Arms
Would be a good idea for sure yes, more options for all.

However personally myself, the traditional and simple small criss-cross patterns is still the best and has the best sex appeal. Anything overdone or an odd pattern looks strange to me and looks more of a novelty more than anything else, and also most likely because it takes the attention away from the woman's legs. Do be aware that I'm not a fashion expert or anything, just my personal taste.

Having said that, maybe "honeycombs" pattern could be okay:

costumeq.jpg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Please god no.
Could the filter help with this if someone did not want to see a holographic rabbit and instead have a place holder for something else?

It could be handy as a way to disguise like a small Em8erdon for sneaky method of getting across without alarming the herd to an entrance!

What if there was a rabbit party who knows shrugs hmm