Bang, 3000! We grew 50% in two days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Thanks everyone. We just grew by a thousand new member, just on the forums. There are another 700+ signups on the em8er.com mailing list too (probably 900 after today).

This is tremendous growth. Can't wait to get this exe out. If you know any animators who are great at emotion and feel, please send me their link/resume! We need one to help with the milestone or you will all suffer my very amateur efforts in making stuff move!

Thanks again!!!

Meower

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
This is amazing! I was incredibly happy to get some in-game future credit too! Beyond excited for this game!!

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Wow, good growth in terms of forum numbers. While I know the (rather small) Ember team have got a lot going on atm, some sort of progress in terms of your first exe will need to happen soon to keep momentum up (and stop all the good ol' fashioned 'hype train' jibes). The entire community is poised for that glorious occasion!

Wish I could help out with animation but so far my only skill in the Unreal Engine is basic level construction with objects from 3DS Max...

Feb 20, 2017
we have just eneterd a new era in the life of mmo if this hits off with a bang more so than now we will trully have a excellent launch

Status
Not open for further replies.