M2 Backers - Missing your title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Well i just wnated to say that im STILL missing my title - or title.
Hi Naku, can you DM me with the e-mail you used on Indiegogo? I'll take care of the title. So sorry its been so long.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
false positive discoverd, cancel last request, request redacted.
Let's take a look at it then. Should you have something other than your Gatestrider title?

Zebadee

Commander
Aug 21, 2016
UK
Let's take a look at it then. Should you have something other than your Gatestrider title?
no sorry i noticed after i posted which is why i editted the post sorry for confusion :D just hadnt realised i had it with not being around for a while and was unsure if the model and demo had been sent out yet so didnt know if title had been updated either.

thank you for the VERY fast response though best modding i seen in a long time :D

Sep 14, 2016
Hi there, I not sure, I might be missing my backers Title. Also, what would be the best way to start gaming Em-8ER, as I am a virgin with online gaming. Thank you for your time and energy. I am excited about a great project you have put together, and wish you and your loved ones a happy & healthy 2017. Sincerely LRM666 aka matt ;)

*makes my first post on this forum to check title*

(edit)yea i dont think the indigogo thingy is showing up

~signed Commander Battlemage4

(edit2) i just realized i used my old FF account email when signing up on this forum
...speaking of which i found my first email from r5 lol...

Last edited:

Hellgie

Deepscanner
Sep 22, 2016
*makes my first post on this forum to check title*

(edit)yea i dont think the indigogo thingy is showing up

~signed Commander Battlemage4

(edit2) i just realized i used my old FF account email when signing up on this forum
...speaking of which i found my first email from r5 lol...
Have kinda same trouble.
Cant get the points of IGG campaign - how to get the reward?

Legend

Commander
Jan 28, 2017
Quick query; but that Firefall Founder Program that got started... having done that bit myself, does that entitle me to founder status as well? Or is that unrelated?

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
Quick query; but that Firefall Founder Program that got started... having done that bit myself, does that entitle me to founder status as well? Or is that unrelated?
Here is the official forum thread for this question from Mark Kern

https://forums.em8er.com/threads/fi...r-to-offer-full-credit-for-founder-packs.666/

Here is the official Post from Mark Kern

https://em8er.com/firefall-founders-and-firefall-player-credit-program/

IMO:
Why would anyone want a title for doing something they did not do?

en·ti·tle·ment
[inˈtīdlmənt, enˈtīdlmənt]
NOUN
  1. the fact of having a right to something:
    "full entitlement to fees for goods and services rendered" ·
    right · prerogative · claim · permission · dispensation · privilege

*hmm*

Legend

Commander
Jan 28, 2017
And here I am getting back a month or so later to see how things are going... and what do I find but what appears to be a rather snarky comment? I'm well aware of the definition of "entitlement", but that isn't what I was asking. Fortunately the links you provided answered my question so thanks for that.

Future note though; try to keep your opinions to yourself. I really do not like coming on here to see something like your "IMO" when you really do not have a clue on how badly players who played Firefall got screwed. Sure, game released. Big deal. It wasn't even FINISHED.... but that's a whole other can of worms I'm not really in the mood or have the capacity to open right now (or ever really).

IOWs; a simple "Unrelated" would have sufficed. :)

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
Status
Not open for further replies.