Backer Update and Omniframe Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
There will be plenty more chances. As for the posters and such, don't see why Kern won't let more of those go out. Titles and such as an upper echelon will be the rarified air.

Dord

Nov 13, 2016
and when otherwise has a video gameplay that shows pictures of games? =) i am impatient for this (sorry for bad english i'm french =s)

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
and when otherwise has a video gameplay that shows pictures of games? =) i am impatient for this (sorry for bad english i'm french =s)
The gameplay video will take some time. We have modelled the thumper, now we need to texture it and animate it. Also we have to model, texture and animate the omniframe and enemies. A playable world space has to be created too. There is a lot of work to be done, including sounds, effects etc., before we can create a proper gameplay video. (I am not going to translate this into French because I have no idea of the language and Google translate will probably screw it up, sorry :/)

Dord

Nov 13, 2016
no problem guys,

I understand anyway with google translation;)

remained in English helps me has tweaked =) for what is in the game, I would be patient and I asked myself a question about this: it will be that for fps or it will be also the 3rd person ??

Status
Not open for further replies.