Backer Title Missing? Contact me right here.

Aug 5, 2017
UK
Hey Ronyn, I have a question about a backer pack I transfered to the competition winner I was holding here. How long does it take for the transfer from the Em8er website to someones Em8er email account?

Vecchio

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
New York City
Greetings Reapers,
Our last three indiegogo fundraisers were wildly successful thanks to you! Those of who contributed one of the proper amounts to receive a title should definitely have it visible under your name. If your backer title is still missing, give me a post right here and I will look into it and contact you personally.

Thanks for making all of this possible,
Ronyn
Hi. i'm an original $35 backer. My personal account shows i've not purchased anything. Am I entitled to all these practice demos or do i have to donate more money? I don't think my backer title on the forum is correct either. Any help would be most appreciated.

DoktOrk

SHIFTER
Omega Founder
Jan 7, 2018
Hi All!

Is this the right thread to post a "missing title" issue now, or is this place only for the indiegogo missing titles?

I upgraded some months ago to Omega Founder and it worked (titles and packages showed the right things), and as I wanted to download the new version of Em8er, I saw it is gone, and I am Deepstriker.
Here in the forums it is also Deepstriker.

Cheers: DoktOrk :-D

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hey Ronyn,
I think I'm missing my forum tag as well (purchased the D-Gater package). Either that or I can't find the setting to change it
Any help would be most appreciated!
Hey ThiBOlt98 !!
@Ronyn will assist you as soon as he can.

i'll be sure he sees this. :cool:

Keao

Commander
Jan 30, 2017
Hello,

I purchased the "Forerunner" backer pack afew days ago,I think I may also being missing my tag. Or is there somewhere in your account that you activate it or does it show automatically ?

Many thanks

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hello,

I purchased the "Forerunner" backer pack afew days ago,I think I may also being missing my tag. Or is there somewhere in your account that you activate it or does it show automatically ?

Many thanks
Hope you get it soon i think @Ronyn is the Reaper big cheese that will help has helped me with mine.

I'm now a Terraformer in addition to being a Deepstriker
:cool: congrats!