Backer Title Missing? Contact me right here.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings Reapers,
Our last three indiegogo fundraisers were wildly successful thanks to you! Those of who contributed one of the proper amounts to receive a title should definitely have it visible under your name. If your backer title is still missing, give me a post right here and I will look into it and contact you personally.

Thanks for making all of this possible,
Ronyn

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Apr 10, 2017
Tx
Hello Ronyn. I have my indiegogo account, emails, or whatever else proof you need.

Tsi-Hu Hunter

Originally I had the title attached to another ember account ( true_kharma )
Neither account has the title now, so i would like it added on this account instead.

Thank you

Last edited:

Screwed

Deepscanner
Jul 4, 2017
Hello! I donated on Indie-gogo at the last minute, and still have no idea what a backer title looks like, nor if i have it. Can you please check? ill supply all information if needed

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
Not sure what the backer title is, but I put money into the first ever fun raiser back when Firefall was still a thing, never got my artwork

"Omniframe Inventor
* Reserve your forum name ahead of site launch * Name inscribed on the founder's wall on the website (and in-game if game is developed) * Receive the "Frame Founder" forum tag * Receive a signed, 8x10 glossy printed image of the new Omniframe Concept Art, if stretch goal is met. (signed by Mark Kern), otherwise receive a 8x10 printed image of the T.H.M.P.R. orthographics, also signed."

I got the title, "Frame Founder" but never my artwork. I am assuming they are all gone, but Ill accept a signed photo of Mark Kern gurning English style as an option

b039e134744b34c88882505ed31465e8.jpg

Wolfox

Deepscanner
Jun 20, 2017
Greetings Reapers,
Our last three indiegogo fundraisers were wildly successful thanks to you! Those of who contributed one of the proper amounts to receive a title should definitely have it visible under your name. If your backer title is still missing, give me a post right here and I will look into it and contact you personally.

Thanks for making all of this possible,
Ronyn
My email was linked to the gmail log in, but I used my @aol for the gogo fundraiser so they never got linked up, but I have a Deepscanner pack. If you need any info or etc I can give them to you if needed thank you!

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
My backer title is still missing. I was order no. 246 in the Indiegogo M3 campaign.
I was Order ID 976 on M3, same email on indigogo as the forums.
Hey guys, lets get you sorted out.

For others reading: the best place to start is to tell me the backer title you expected (Like Tsi Hu hunter or Base Commander) and definitely if it was the same email as the forums let me know that as well.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Just an idea could there be something on our account that says what we received or pending.

For the moment all i know is that i have received the title and the ebook artwork

Star

Deepscanner
Apr 5, 2018
Hello my friend said he won a giveaway(this was 6/30/2017) that was able to get me "Deepscanner pack" His discord name was "Miuna#6078". He said he talked to Ronyn on discord because he changed his discord ID recently.

Naku

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Ok, I got Deepscaner badge from last camping, but it looks like I'm misssing 'emberite' from camping before that.

My Indiegogo email is [email protected] pledged on August 30, 2016, order ID 90. Also, I made second account with teh same e-mail as indiegogo, but would prefer to get it deleted.

Hex

Firstclaimer
Jan 26, 2017
Hi, Im missing my Firstclaimmer title. My email is the same and I won the pack in a discord trivia contest