Backer Rewards. All the same?

Ironside

Firstclaimer
Feb 20, 2017
I was curious and I really tried to find the answer on my own. Are all of the backer rewards the same from the previous crowd funding stages? (M1 and M2 I'm guessing)

Does anyone have a link for them? - Just curious is all.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
With each milestone there will be new perks that have not been on the old ones. But expect some perks to carry over each time for basic rewards as new funding crowds show interest. Even if the tiers they show up on may change, I'd feel confident to assume a copy of the finished game (and amount of copies), emote packs, beta exe access, things of that nature will show up again and again. The changes you'll see will be in titles, skins and such.

Of course Grummz and Ronyn can step in to correct me.

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
Physical perks may never be obtainable again. Digital perks can return to some degree (like pdf visual bock, digital art demo...)

(Look out for the perks with the "exclusive" tag on them)

Jan 26, 2017
I have a question, so I haven't backed the game yet. But I was a firefall veteran and got the $20 player credit reward. So if don't back it on indiegogo up to the *final copy of game* reward will I not be able to play the game for free even though my in-game account will have that credit seating in it?