Grammaton

Firstclaimer
Jul 29, 2016
Kyle, TX, USA
The deliverables for Indiegogo Milestone 2 (M2) "Death Reaper" are:
- One beautiful softcover printed 20 page design vision book
- The THMPR Art Demo
- The Playable Mockup

The THMPR Art Demo has not been added to the "Downloads" section of the Em-8ER Backer Portal for ANY backers yet.

The devs will need to get with folks who have backed M2 or M3 and still need their physical copy of the Vision Book.
@Faeryl Understood about the .exe distributions. I got a link for the THMPR Art Demo some time back. That's not the core issue, even though M2 backers were never going to get other demo .exe files until the "playable mockup" gets released. In light of that, if the THMPR Art Demo was to be made available to *any* backers for download via the portal, it should be for the M2 backers.

As I understood it based on communications at the time, printing for the "softcover printed design vision book" fell through and was scrapped in trade for distribution of the first version of the .pdf, which was originally only on offer to "Ready, Player One" and "Emberite" backers for M2 and which was subsequently made available to M3 backers as well.

That said, there is no download section listed for M2 backers (such as myself) at all.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Have a suggestion on the my em8er site could we have a tick list where if you received something you can tick a box to verify you recieved something and there is the actual image of the item next to it that you should receive.

Would that be worth doing hmm i dont know to me it just made sense.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
@Faeryl Understood about the .exe distributions. I got a link for the THMPR Art Demo some time back. That's not the core issue, even though M2 backers were never going to get other demo .exe files until the "playable mockup" gets released. In light of that, if the THMPR Art Demo was to be made available to *any* backers for download via the portal, it should be for the M2 backers.

As I understood it based on communications at the time, printing for the "softcover printed design vision book" fell through and was scrapped in trade for distribution of the first version of the .pdf, which was originally only on offer to "Ready, Player One" and "Emberite" backers for M2 and which was subsequently made available to M3 backers as well.

That said, there is no download section listed for M2 backers (such as myself) at all.
Clarification from the man himself:

Capture123.JPG
capture1234.JPG

Think that should address your concerns.

Also, original art demo here refers to the THMPR art demo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.