Backer Perk Downloads - Testing Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Perks now being delivered via our new Downloads section in https://my.em8er.com. We also fixed a missing file issue in the 3D printer files and re-uploaded a new version of the THMPR bust to fix it.

All Newcomer backers should now be able to see the PDF Vision Book 1.0 Download for immediate delivery. Other perks coming after we've tested the system and complete them. Note the old M3 THMPR art build is not uploaded, as we don't want to confuse people with the NEW character art demo coming very soon. Once we post the new version, we will make the old one available as a legacy download.

M3 Backers: You should now see the PDF Vision Book (Scouts and above) and 3D THMPR files (for Terraformers and above). Remember you can upgrade to get access to the PDF book and also the THMPR printer files via the my.em8er.com website. Paypal orders accepted manually at [email protected]

Please help us test the download system! If you are a backer, go to downloads and make sure (if your perk is eligible) that you can see and download the PDF vision book (Newcomers and M3 Scouts and above) and THMPR art files (for M3 Terraformer and above). We NEED to test this system so we can properly add the upcoming ART build. Report any issues to our Discord or to [email protected]. Thank you so much for your support!

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Glad it is all working correctly. This will be a better system than our manual dropbox system we used last time.

We looked at Backerkit and a bunch of other places, but because of our milestone based funding rounds, making our own turned out to be a smart choice. Also, my friend is having a lot of trouble with Backerkit. They don't even do digital delivery of goods.

evan2803

Deepscanner
Aug 1, 2016
England
All of it works, now I'm not just talking about the PDF downlaods and all that but also the lore, I spent an hour reading all of it + the transcripts Maven provided me and it's such a griping tale of war and survival, now the only problem is I need to wait for this beautiful creation to come to life so I can explore is further!

slaxxTB

Deepscanner
Aug 19, 2016
hiii... 2b honest. I do not understand the tiers anymore... i am a "deepscanner" (thats the 35$-Thingy, right?) so...what im supposed to see? Actually i have read the Book... what i can see is:

• Wallpapers
    Python Wallpaper Pack - A selection of wallpapers of the Firefall-inspired Python bikeDownload
    Em8ER Wallpaper Pack - A selection of Em8ER art curated into a wallpaper format collectionDownload
    Concept Wallpapers - A collection of Em-8ER concept images suitable for wallpapers or posters.Download
  • M3 Backer Rewards
    M3 PDF Vision Book 1.0 - The original version of the PDF Vision Book, detailing the goals, lore and gameplay planned for Em-8ER. Newer versions, updated monthly, can be accessed through our subscription program.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
hiii... 2b honest. I do not understand the tiers anymore... i am a "deepscanner" (thats the 35$-Thingy, right?) so...what im supposed to see? Actually i have read the Book... what i can see is:

• Wallpapers
    Python Wallpaper Pack - A selection of wallpapers of the Firefall-inspired Python bikeDownload
    Em8ER Wallpaper Pack - A selection of Em8ER art curated into a wallpaper format collectionDownload
    Concept Wallpapers - A collection of Em-8ER concept images suitable for wallpapers or posters.Download
  • M3 Backer Rewards
    M3 PDF Vision Book 1.0 - The original version of the PDF Vision Book, detailing the goals, lore and gameplay planned for Em-8ER. Newer versions, updated monthly, can be accessed through our subscription program.
Yep, Deepscanner is the $35 tier from the M3 funding Milestone.

And yes, you have the correct downloads. The THMPR bust 3D printer files are available only to Terraformer ($75) tier and above.

Just make sure you can download the files properly. Everything else seems to be correct and in order for your tier.

Grammaton

Firstclaimer
Jul 29, 2016
Kyle, TX, USA
Please help us test the download system! If you are a backer, go to downloads and make sure (if your perk is eligible) that you can see and download the PDF vision book (Newcomers and M3 Scouts and above) and THMPR art files (for M3 Terraformer and above). We NEED to test this system so we can properly add the upcoming ART build. Report any issues to our Discord or to [email protected]. Thank you so much for your support!
@Grummz I'm not seeing the M2 downloads at all. I'm also at a loss for where I should be reporting this issue on the Em-8ER Discord.

Assistance is appreciated. :)

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
@Grummz I'm not seeing the M2 downloads at all. I'm also at a loss for where I should be reporting this issue on the Em-8ER Discord.

Assistance is appreciated. :)

Hi @Grammaton !

The deliverables for Indiegogo Milestone 2 (M2) "Death Reaper" are:
- One beautiful softcover printed 20 page design vision book
- The THMPR Art Demo
- The Playable Mockup

The Playable Mockup is not available yet.
Before that the New Art Demo is being released to backers ($35 backers and up)
next week!
After that is the Medium Omniframe Movement Demo being released to backers ($35 backers and up) the completion date is TBA.

Once those are released to backers, THEN begins the work on the Playable Mockup.

The THMPR Art Demo has not been added to the "Downloads" section of the Em-8ER Backer Portal for ANY backers yet.

The devs will need to get with folks who have backed M2 or M3 and still need their physical copy of the Vision Book.

As for where to report issues: At this time, the best place for reporting issues is to send an email to: [email protected].

I hope this helps! Cheers! ~ Faeryl

:cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.