Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Another remix exclusive :cool:

The Em8erdon looks like a lantern with a red arrow pointing at it @0.49 its unique
1629669658920.jpeg + 1629669756122.jpeg

For a prototype its looking good, i'd like to see it in a few colour options hopefully!
Would the prototype Em8erdon be up for sale or even as an auction because it is the very first and that is a collectors dream for some!

I like to see the catgirl scene in other resolutions to compare against the 4k
She does look good with the light up ears and tail, sooo when is catman arriving?

The voting system is good but what is there to prevent vote manipulation?
E.g. creating many accounts to vote etc

Inventory space for crafters and all yes eventually like to have that i'd also like to have mobile inventory as a pilot like a rucksack or that the pet could carry some selected items.

Another thing i like to see is the performance difference between the unreal engine 4 of the Em8er demo in comparison of the new unreal engine 5 Em8er demo

I am sure ue5 will improve in time a concern for myself is would it cope on lower end computers i guess it does from this video with certain settings like the shadow and lumen off

I have noticed the game is brighter than usual could that be to do with lumen?
If there was a way to control the brightness would be much better for the eyes however i have not played with the settings as mine are all set on medium.