Art Demo Ships Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. D

Base Commander
May 28, 2017
Planet Zi
Art demo is great, even despite the fact that it is running at 3 to 5 fps on my old rig (I know there is no optimization yet and i am planning to buy a new PC anyways, so np). I love the design of the Kaiju, he has really good looks and his cries contribute great to the overall atmosphere.

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
I didn't know the terminals were interactive for a while.

It would have been nice to be able to fly a little, I wanted to see what things looked like from the top. Maybe some platforms to walk up?

Worrying lack of optimization, otherwise it looks good.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
I didn't know the terminals were interactive for a while.

It would have been nice to be able to fly a little, I wanted to see what things looked like from the top. Maybe some platforms to walk up?

Worrying lack of optimization, otherwise it looks good.
You do have a freecam mode, activated by pressing the \ key.

Once in freecam mode you can use Space to move vertically up and LShift to move vertically down.

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
Hi guys, a while back I tried to download the art demo but I couldnt... it says prohibited. It starts downloading but as the download is almost done, it cancels and says it is prohibited.

Im deepscanner, am I not supposed to be able to download it? Thanks...

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
@Harven Deepscanners have full access to the art demo download. There have been two updates to the art demo since the original release. I'd suggest trying to download again.

If it still doesn't download, you could send an e-mail to support

[email protected]

They should be able to help you out.
Ok thank you. Well I will try to download a 3rd time and see what happens

Edit> NVM, it was my antivirus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.