Anyone want a Firefall Hat?

Mandarb

Deepscanner
Jul 29, 2016
My wife and I are having a serious declutter of all our stuff. Among the items that need to go is this Firefall Hat. Rather than just take it to a charity shop I thought I'd offer it here to anyone who wants it. I'm not asking anything for it but you would need to pay postage. I'm UK based so bear in mind that there may be international shipping costs. If I have no interest in a week then I'll just take it to a charity shop.

20211018_155737_compressed.jpg

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
My wife and I are having a serious declutter of all our stuff. Among the items that need to go is this Firefall Hat. Rather than just take it to a charity shop I thought I'd offer it here to anyone who wants it. I'm not asking anything for it but you would need to pay postage. I'm UK based so bear in mind that there may be international shipping costs. If I have no interest in a week then I'll just take it to a charity shop.

View attachment 4973
If you weren't in the UK, I'd grab it. Lol

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
A good thing is if the hat has shrunk in size or just not wearable/ needed anymore it is good as a gift to give for xmas!

Mine was put in the washing so much that it shrunk, at first the cat with a hat sounded like a good plan however it wasn't meant to be.

So now it is worn by a soft toy, and when Em8erdon arrives that will compliment well :D

Mandarb

Deepscanner
Jul 29, 2016
A good thing is if the hat has shrunk in size or just not wearable/ needed anymore it is good as a gift to give for xmas!

Mine was put in the washing so much that it shrunk, at first the cat with a hat sounded like a good plan however it wasn't meant to be.

So now it is worn by a soft toy, and when Em8erdon arrives that will compliment well :D
This hat definitely still fits on my head. That is cool though, I can just imagine it on a soft toy. :D

I don't know anyone who even knows what Firefall is so would be a weird x-mas present. Better to go to one of the faithful who have stuck around waiting for Em8er.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I don't know anyone who even knows what Firefall is so would be a weird x-mas present.
Oh yes either they will think its the band firefall, imagine a pet called firefall one of the pets out there must be named firefall!

Your right though makes better sense to ask in the community at least someone would want this especially as a fan and it is coming nearer to winter.