Anymore donation periods?

Domo

Jul 7, 2017
I made a post about this when I first discovered these forums back in July of last year and someone had mentioned that there would be a Kickstarter campaign to fund a playable demo, at which point, more goodies would be offered for backers.

Well, for me, shit hit the fan in life all the way up until New Years.

I'm in full understanding that basically all funding is over and that I've basically missed my chance to donate and get any goodies. But is there any way beyond this point that I can donate? I finally have a solid job and working computer again and really want to involve myself in the community.

I have Paypal. I have disposable income. Gimme a way to dump it to you guys.

Missing out on Exclusive Goodies is balls, but similar to how I funded Warframe back in the day on an absolute whim because I saw the potential of the game, I'd like to do it here too.

Also, can I get confirmation that I'm on the mailing list? I haven't received any e-mails to the e-mail attached to this account. I don't see anything Em8er related in my junkmail.

P.S. I pronounce Em8er as "E-M-80(eighty/Eight+E)-R"

Not sure why. I know it's 'Ember', but E-M-80-R flows really nicely off the tongue.

Jul 26, 2016
I'm in full understanding that basically all funding is over and that I've basically missed my chance to donate ....
uh no. All funding is not over.
Kern figured it's best to fund in stages. So that each stage is completed in development of this concept/game before the next stage for funding/development is started.

That's why their development team is so small at this time.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
I'm in full understanding that basically all funding is over and that I've basically missed my chance to donate and get any goodies. But is there any way beyond this point that I can donate? I finally have a solid job and working computer again and really want to involve myself in the community.
We appreciate your interest. There will absolutely be another round of funding when we do the Kickstarter.
Stay tuned, you will get another change at some goodies. :D