Any idea on the specs of the game?

Sep 30, 2018
I know this may be very early to ask considering we don't even have a alpha yet, but do we have any sort of projected system requirements for the game? The main reason i ask this is because i may or may not still have 2012 high tier hardware and i'm worried that Em-8er will take better hardware to run...

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Unfortunately, no. Like you said, it is far too early to be speculating on possible system requirements. Pretty sure high tier hardware from 2012 may not exactly be ideal when it comes to playing Em8ER.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I know this may be very early to ask considering we don't even have a alpha yet, but do we have any sort of projected system requirements for the game? The main reason i ask this is because i may or may not still have 2012 high tier hardware and i'm worried that Em-8er will take better hardware to run...

Hi there! To add to what Maven said ...
The devs haven't announced any specs yet, however they will be focusing on a wide range of hardware.

Em-8ER is being developed in Unreal Engine 4. It is one of the worlds most popular suites of integrated tools for game developers to design and build games, simulations, and visualizations. It also has a high versatility and great support.

That is all I can offer in terms of information for you at the moment. I hope that helps! :cool: