Any bonuses for Veteran FF players in Ember?

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
Just curious. Will devs give to old FF players some special bonuses (like xp boost, unique titles or some good starting gear etc.) ?
I think Mark's words were something along the paraphrase of "I'm not interested in moving/restoring accounts".. that at least gives me the impression he wants a totally clean wipe and slate with this game. However it would be cool if you could pull like your account number off and send it in for a special title or bonus.. i'd love that. But that takes time and effort out

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I am open to Mark doing something at some point. Realistically I don't think that it would be a good use of manpower until just before launch when all the other aspects are nailed down. I'd be happy with reserving my Username though.

Bl4ckhunter

Jul 26, 2016
Unlikely, ember is a different game and grummz simply does not have access to firefall databases at this point so there's no way he could even if he wanted to, at most he could give something to the first 1000-5000 or so forum inscriprions but even then it's unlikely, most likely you'll have all the opportunities to get something unique by backing the game when the first fundraiser launches anyways.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
^this. But I believe that since Ember will be created (crafted in a sense) in pieces there will be opportunities for funding and getting something at that time for how much you donate. Sorta like what happened with the IndieGoGo campaign for getting this forum up and running.