Another Firefall Beta Backer Post

Nov 8, 2018
I just learned about EM8ER yesterday, and saw the old post about linking Firefall beta founders. I understand that it was a timed window, due to verification being done on the backend of dying Firefall forums, yet I still have email receipts of my "Founder's Pack: Commander - PAX Special!" purchase dated August 31, 2012. Would that not be enough verification outside of an automated system , or is it currently a blanket "we tried, sorry" policy ?

Whisper

Ark Liege
Greeter
Apr 7, 2017
I had the same question a while go, man. Sorry to say but when the two projects coexisted in time they had an automated system to do it because they KNEW there would be far too many requests to do it manually. I'm sorry to say that you, and many others (myself included), are out of luck on getting your FF backer status (or any other privileges it would've had) applied to your account.

Yeah, it sucks, but I feel it's understandable given the number of players FF had. Hell I still have my Arclight poster hanging (nothing but good memories). I know it's not the kind of answer you would like, but it's unfortunately the truth as I understand it.

Nov 8, 2018
I had the same question a while go, man. Sorry to say but when the two projects coexisted in time they had an automated system to do it because they KNEW there would be far too many requests to do it manually. I'm sorry to say that you, and many others (myself included), are out of luck on getting your FF backer status (or any other privileges it would've had) applied to your account.

Yeah, it sucks, but I feel it's understandable given the number of players FF had. Hell I still have my Arclight poster hanging (nothing but good memories). I know it's not the kind of answer you would like, but it's unfortunately the truth as I understand it.
Haha I got my arclight poster hanging on my wall too as well. Thanks for the info.