Anima Foundation Guild Lore - Chapter 4 Alaz

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
Hi all.

I'm currently writing a set of 5 stories to flesh out the background of the guild I intend to create. This is Chapter 4, following the Lorebringer Emerson Alaz, his Scribe understudies Macy and Vel, and their omniframe mechanic Rivet, on a mission to Seraph Vulcan's resting place to retrieve artefacts after a seismic event collapsed sections of his tomb.

Feel free to leave comments and criticisms down below. I briefly looked over the story to fix any formatting and grammar mistakes, but there will be some still lurking in the shadows. Also, yes, Chapter 4. There are 5 in total, however this is the only one that is completed, and since it is a draft, I'm releasing it now. Others will come later.

Interesting fact about this story: Vel was originally called Val, but I kept seeing Vel on the forum and subconsciously switched the names halfway through. Thanks Vel.

-----

/// INCOMING TRANSMISSION ///

GNS LOC SAEA_OF.z184.y812.x002.2 [KNOWN LOCATION]

This is OP-AI EMi, Identifi -//- 8P-3, of Lorebringer Emerson Alaz. We were on -//- the tomb of -//- acy and Vel are -//- and my position is overrun by -//- C forces. Repeat, my pos -//- SH? -//- ces. I have assumed control -//- he omniframe -//- rebringer is in a critical condition and requires imme -//- eva -//- -//-

/// MESSAGE SET TO REPEAT ///

Mission archive attached.

Attachments