An old flame - founders poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2017
United states
So, figured I'd ask here as there should be a good number of firefall vets around.

So, I found (heh) my firefall founder's poster! Unfortunately, stupid, idiotic, past me decided a great way to mount it was tape across every inch of the stupid thing. It looks atrocious.

I am simultaneously trying to save my old poster while also looking for a good condition replacement but I haven't had luck on sites like eBay. Figured I would reach out here - does anyone here have the old arclight founders poster in good condition they would be willing to sell to me?

Obviously a long shot, but it's worth a go.

Cheers!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I have mine still. Always rolled it up in those travel tubes with my other gaming and dragon posters. Like my Parasite Eve and Privateer 2 ones. Good condition but I am guilty of using a tac in each corner to hang it. Lol other than that, I'm being a bastard because I don't see myself giving it up. Good way to so this, loads of vets around these woods for sure.

Jun 26, 2017
United states
I'd frame it next time to keep it in good condition.
Hope you get your replacement poster i would give you mine but i cant sorry :eek:
Yeah, I did frame it but the dimensions werent great for regular frames so I taped the damn thing to a foamcore and called it good. I'm so angry at past me for thinking to cover the whole thing.

I have mine still. Always rolled it up in those travel tubes with my other gaming and dragon posters. Like my Parasite Eve and Privateer 2 ones. Good condition but I am guilty of using a tac in each corner to hang it. Lol other than that, I'm being a bastard because I don't see myself giving it up. Good way to so this, loads of vets around these woods for sure.
No worries, I totally understand. I just wish I could better reach out to the ol disenfranchised group better. Feels like most people here would still have fond memories making the poster one of the last things they've got.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ah it did sound like a good idea at the time but yep darn.
I think the only last thing could think of is directly messaging to Grummz or Ronyn
on Discord/forum, worth a shot?

Maybe you have a different poster that someone would want for a trade to get the firefall poster?

hmm

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
I still have the poster rolled up in the tube, looked at it a few times but never put it up. Wore the beanie a dozen times still great condition too. When I first saw firefall and played the betas FF was somethibg special to me so I kept them safe.

If you want, you can upload this image to one of the custom poster sites and it'll be delivered too you

Jun 26, 2017
United states
I still have the poster rolled up in the tube, looked at it a few times but never put it up. Wore the beanie a dozen times still great condition too. When I first saw firefall and played the betas FF was somethibg special to me so I kept them safe.

If you want, you can upload this image to one of the custom poster sites and it'll be delivered too you
I feel like that's cheating and or illegal tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.