An A.I story

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
After rewatching an old episode of person of interest got me thinking of a story in the game about aero or some other npc from firefall.

What if aero or some other character that we loved from firefall passed away and was turned into an A.I in em8er.

It all begins after checking the new sin tower network they seem all fine then oneday a load of strange encrypted messages
appear on our hud. As strange as it is just ignore it then after a while directions are given out of nowhere so us being curious we follow
these new directions.

Here you meet a hacker he/she tells you that the code is unlike anything he/she has seen before. Finally it is unlocked and you hear a familiar voice
but it sounds more synthesized. The A.I reveals the story of how he/she turned out this way not all at once but when ever you interacted with the A.I time to time bits of information are revealed.

You realize that this A.I was once a human from earth and it was the only way to preserve their thoughts/memories. Now this A.I is your helpful ally
The option to switch the voice off is possible and can just appear as subtitles too.

Anyways one of the story could be just like in person of interest there is another A.I who is after your A.I because of valuable information as information is power in the wrong hands it could cause more problems for us. So the evil A.I with the help of the Kaiju are angered by your presence and the A.I who is helping you too.

So oneday they device a way to corrupt the sin towers making your A.I slowly die you have to save your A.I by transferring it out into a special device but the risk is that the A.I could end up damage thankfully the hacker who you met previously could help rebuild the rest if it was done on time with the right equipment.

Anyways the sin towers get pooped you manage to save the A.I before all towers are taken over and find another method to use the A.I through analogue feed only as a temporary method. During this time you have a timer that counts down to place the A.I back there otherwise the A.I would be no more so this time you are fighting your way attempting to restore the towers until all is captured.

Then the A.I is placed back in and the A.I sighs in relief thanking you for saving him/her.

To me it is like helping out a long lost friend you cant see them physical or hug them but you know they are watching you and helping for your best interest!