Aliens Revealed - The Tsihu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZoR

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
Nice artwork and concept.
Chainlink? I guess it's universal.
Looks to be armored, not an organic morph.
I'm taking that EM-8ER is a frozen planet.
Seems to be a take on the Arana. "We’ve seen some in chains and some kind of holographic tagging or restraints". This could be interesting.
And the Enshigi* seem to be some sort of Galactic Enforcer. How dare they hold us hostage and tell us how or where we can go. Kill'em all I say.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Nice artwork and concept.
Chainlink? I guess it's universal.
Looks to be armored, not an organic morph.
I'm taking that EM-8ER is a frozen planet.
Seems to be a take on the Arana. "We’ve seen some in chains and some kind of holographic tagging or restraints". This could be interesting.
And the Enshigi* seem to be some sort of Galactic Enforcer. How dare they hold us hostage and tell us how or where we can go. Kill'em all I say.
The Enshigi are cold hearted bastards.

Alfonso

Commander
Jul 29, 2016
Is the big thing a ride for the little guy or are those two the same guy in a different shape?

Cool artwork btw. YAY to this one!

Those are the two forms they shapeshift between.
Maaaybe there could be even more? I already made a thread throwing that idea out there. Making them be able to morph into different form would make them versatile and would allow them to adept to different omni-frames, even more so if they'd travel in groups where every individual member could essentially alternate between forms to fulfill different roles, depending on the situation.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Maaaybe there could be even more? I already made a thread throwing that idea out there. Making them be able to morph into different form would make them versatile and would allow them to adept to different omni-frames, even more so if they'd travel in groups where every individual member could essentially alternate between forms to fulfill different roles, depending on the situation.
I like the concept, though I feel like it might be a bit too OP if the AI can simply switch to whatever form best defeats its target. Perhaps all of the Tsihu could have the same humanoid shape, but could transform into a single alternate type, scatter different types into every group. Then if they call for reinforcements that is when they would focus on specific alternate types that combat the players optimally. It would be a bit more organic perhaps?

I like the concept, though I feel like it might be a bit too OP if the AI can simply switch to whatever form best defeats its target. Perhaps all of the Tsihu could have the same humanoid shape, but could transform into a single alternate type, scatter different types into every group. Then if they call for reinforcements that is when they would focus on specific alternate types that combat the players optimally. It would be a bit more organic perhaps?
Or that. :)

I really just want more enemies that could essentially function more like the players and their frames and adept to them to make us work for that victory. There wasn't much of that in FF, really. And all enemies, even flying ones, were pretty much grounded, that made their wings useless. easy to deal with, when they couldn't fly up to our face.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Is it a male or female i cant quite tell hmmm
oh wait shape shift uh its all genders i approve this equal opportunity evil alien
Simply because they are humanoid does not mean they are mammalian, they could reproduce via budding...

EDIT: Though in my own personal opinion a sort of hive state with a king queen and a ton of genderless drones would make the most sense in order to have the never ending horde numbers required to make an MMO enemy realistic...

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Simply because they are humanoid does not mean they are mammalian, they could reproduce via budding...

EDIT: Though in my own personal opinion a sort of hive state with a king queen and a ton of genderless drones would make the most sense in order to have the never ending horde numbers required to make an MMO enemy realistic...
I was referring to their genitals but this is good to know :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.