Addtional customization option: Holographic cape

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
+1 Capes please, love capes. Thanks for suggesting 203
Warframe does a a pretty darn good job of capes with their fast combat.

I do like war banners , and we'll get them but not sure how big they'll be. In Dauntless you can place them on the ground, decent in size (not wear them though)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Unless it was a special cape made by the cyber-wizards and enchanted with greater protection.

What about cool looking head gear for example you could look like a pumpkin head for halloween etc etc
or for mroe serious looks full tactical headset with all that holographic effect hmm

Aug 14, 2016
I don't want a cape. I want holographic angel/demon wings made of fire that will change shape, color, and brightness based on emotes. For example, if I do the emote for anger or taunt the fire effect of my wings will flare up and both the color and brightness of the flame would match what happens when fire gets hotter.

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
I don't want a cape. I want holographic angel/demon wings made of fire that will change shape, color, and brightness based on emotes. For example, if I do the emote for anger or taunt the fire effect of my wings will flare up and both the color and brightness of the flame would match what happens when fire gets hotter.
If you want angel wings and crap like that, look at city of steam. rubbing eye after a second or five of wistful recollection

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Holo headdress, tech antlers, commander tiki mask.
Not sure about having them on mechs though. Maybe body kits like a car mod to make your much look cooler