Accidently purchased Feli Gatestrider skin

recca01982#2792

Feli Gatestrider
Nov 29, 2020
So,... interesting dilemma. I didn't realize that I got Feli for having a sub (or had bought her in the past, it's been a while). But it let me purchase the skin again. Now looking in my inventory I have 2 Feli Gatestrider skins,.... and I'm pretty sure that doesn't do anything special beyond being the skin.

Am I basically screwed and just paid for the skin I got previously, or is there something I can do about it?

edit : Unless I'm somehow misunderstanding the inventory system.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aisman_

SHIFTER
Ark Liege
Jun 26, 2018
Most likely nobody thought about this and it is definitely not intentional, cuz you cant transfer skins like packages. I hope you get a refund.

Aisman_

SHIFTER
Ark Liege
Jun 26, 2018
The quickest would be through discord. I dont think staff is active on the forums rn, cuz i dm'd two (if moderators are considered staff) of them for a problem i have on here and havent gotten a response since. First was in june 24th and bumped in july 8th. Second was august 24th.

recca01982#2792

Feli Gatestrider
Nov 29, 2020
The quickest would be through discord. I dont think staff is active on the forums rn, cuz i dm'd two (if moderators are considered staff) of them for a problem i have on here and havent gotten a response since. First was in june 24th and bumped in july 8th. Second was august 24th.
Ooof,.... I also did the 'contact us' method. Guess I might have to attempt discord lol

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hi @recca01982#2792 My apologies! I did not get a notification that there was a new post in this section.

Yes, you and I have already spoken via Discord on Friday, September 3, 2021 at 10:44 AM EDT.

For anyone else who may be reading here... at this time, PLEASE USE the following direct email to contact Em-8ER Support:

[email protected]

Please keep in mind, they are a small Dev Team; Grummz and Nizuul are full-time, the other devs work part-time. They will get to you as soon as they possibly can.

And thank you @Pandagnome for giving me a head's up on this thread!! :cool: