"Abilities/OmniProtocols/Armor/Stuff"

Aphaz

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
hya ppl, I have a request for anyone who is good at drawing/painting...
that is, I need a picture to use as cover for a WN I'm writing, so if there's anyone who'd like to help me it would be much appreciated...
:);)

Aphaz

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
does everyone else have a problem with the thumper not functioning properly...or am i missing smt?
can't seem to b able to call it every time...?
also, the circle menu dissapears too fast, like, i press c and it dissapears in less than a second...?!?
o_O:eek::D
also could it be possible to have running be set as a toggle on/off option as it was in FF, so i don't have to hold button for continuous running...just a thought ;)
in FF u could also choose the option to have running switch the cam to 3rd person, and return to 1st person when walking...

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
does everyone else have a problem with the thumper [...]
to call a thumper down it needs to be near a scanned resource node and there can't be another player's thumper nearby.

And as for the keybinds those should be added eventually. The Em8er demos right now are proof of concept and generate feedback for the devs. I anticipate all your requests will be added before kickstarter

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
hya ppl, I have a request for anyone who is good at drawing/painting...
that is, I need a picture to use as cover for a WN I'm writing, so if there's anyone who'd like to help me it would be much appreciated...
:);)
I can do some but it might not be the greatest, do remember Death did my avatar maybe could ask if able to help?

could it be possible to have running be set as a toggle on/off option as it was in FF, so i don't have to hold button for continuous running...just a thought ;)
Nice i like that and also like to see a way to fire without pressing the button repeatedly to just hold the mouse button with a auto reload for any kind of weapon as an option.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
does everyone else have a problem with the thumper not functioning properly...or am i missing smt?
also, the circle menu dissapears too fast, like, i press c and it dissapears in less than a second...?!?
o_O:eek::D
also could it be possible to have running be set as a toggle on/off option as it was in FF, so i don't have to hold button for continuous running...just a thought ;)
in FF u could also choose the option to have running switch the cam to 3rd person, and return to 1st person when walking...
Probably wanna repeat this info in the demo bug thread as i know the Devs are taking a look at that thread fairly regularly.