A simple video talking about the new Light Frame

DHYohko

Ark Liege
Nov 6, 2018
As the title says it's a simple video where i go over the newly released Light Frame Concept art and give my thoughts on it.

I definitely like it way more than the original concept art but I think it still has a few things that need to be worked on.
L_frame04.jpg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
As the title says it's a simple video where i go over the newly released Light Frame Concept art and give my thoughts on it.

I definitely like it way more than the original concept art but I think it still has a few things that need to be worked on.
View attachment 4502
Nice video i like the thoughts you shared, and tickling kaiju toes wont be fun unless they laughed to death but that might alert the rest!

Noticed the rear is exposed, since we have shields guess that should be ok. Until our shield are gone soo, does the light pilot have plated rear protection and if not does the pilot train and dedicate to enhanced rear intergrity

In the lore perhaps they do training like the shaolin monks and horse stance is good for the gluteus maximus and conditioning.

Good to know different outfits we can appear to reveal the rear or not its a cheeky move butt what will we see?