New Press - Ember interview on Gaming Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
"We don’t want to just sell concept art for space ships. We have to deliver real results that are undeniably good on a consistent basis."

Shots fired LMAO.
As being someone who was working 7 days a week for months straight without a day off, I spent waaaay too much money on those "concept spaceships". I am still supporting Star Citizen, but ya, I feel the comment has a valid point. But I already planned on any content from Ember, Star Citizen and Pantheon to keep my gaming days rolling for years.

Adrian

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Brasov
Loved how realistic you are about this project and appreciated you extensive knowledge of the industry (which was to be expected), was entertained by the shots fired and couldn't stop nodding on your small rant on big gaming media outlets. Great interview!

Jul 27, 2016
We definitely want to be on social media for Ember. But not Reddit.
Why not create all possible combinations like Ember, ember, EmberTheGame, emberthegame,... as subreddits and straight up lock them up or something so no one messes them up. If you do ever decide to extend your media platform to reddit the the power is in your hands. Take some preventive measures before some troll makes such a subreddit and drags this game thru the dirt.

Jul 26, 2016
Why not create all possible combinations like Ember, ember, EmberTheGame, emberthegame,... as subreddits and straight up lock them up or something so no one messes them up. If you do ever decide to extend your media platform to reddit the the power is in your hands. Take some preventive measures before some troll makes such a subreddit and drags this game thru the dirt.
search Ember on Reddit. The amount of subreddits there are, is staggering. Also emberthegame, ember are taken.

EDIT: Turns out emberthegame is OUR subreddit but no one uses it.

It was made by someone from /r/Firefall

Jul 27, 2016
search Ember on Reddit. The amount of subreddits there are, is staggering. Also emberthegame, ember are taken.

EDIT: Turns out emberthegame is OUR subreddit but no one uses it.

It was made by someone from /r/Firefall
Can't Mark Kern seize these spinoff subreddits since they can damage the Ember™ Brand? Or would that end up being a slippery slope for censorship and smear campaign material?

Status
Not open for further replies.