Laura Post - a perfect Aero styled character

Would you like Laura Post to become Aero in Ember?

• Total voters

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Hello everyone!

I think we all loved Aero from 1.3, that voice we missed when 1.6 came out. She isn't happy about Red5, why not hire her? She was a perfect Aero, the best voice for person like her.

It looks like we'll get a person like Aero, please hire Laura for her :)

So, the question to the community, would you like Laura Post to become Aero in Ember?

P

PCMasterReece

You know she did the voice over in the teaser right?

Also yes, I'm sure we would all love her. She probably won't be playing Aero though, I'm not sure you can exact characters from Firefall in this game

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
You know she did the voice over in the teaser right?

Also yes, I'm sure we would all love her. She probably won't be playing Aero though, I'm not sure you can exact characters from Firefall in this game
I wasn't sure about that voice in teaser, looked similar, but not the same. I know she won't be Aero, but I'd like her to be Aero-kind-of-role, what's this called?

Cadbane

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
I was thinking like Friday or Jarvis from Ironman. She could be your Omniframe suit AI. With that sexy voice... Oh hell yah.

Aphaz

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
yeah, aero was there in BWA in beta and yes she was stealthed so not so easy to see...and for the record i'd love to see/hear her (Laura) again in Ember. the voice actres that replaced her in 1.6 sounded like she was picking her nose in boredom while doing the voice overs
XD